Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

Ohhhh come on, please let us visit Silvermoon!! I promise I’ll clean up after myself! I’ll bring the candy too! holding out warlock healthstones in one voidy hand! We wont mess up anything!!

Lol. I think in order to share the city, the void elves should be given their own city, by some magical design, and then both races can travel back and forth to each others.

1 Like

lol, ikr. It feels like it’s always in peril.

1 Like

No they get near the Sunwell and everything goes all voidy with portals opening and strange voices etc. Not going to happen. They can go play in their Rift for a capital. No one even loosely affiliated with the void elves should be allowed anywhere near Silvermoon or Quel’Thalas.

Make it happen !!

wicked Laughter echoes through quel’thalas as I dance on all their mailboxes

Couple things.

1. Silvermoon needs redesigned using red versions of the building assets in suramar… get rid of the fel stuff since its techincally gone story wise with the Sunwell relit.

2. The void elves left a long time ago in search of their void powers, they were ridiculed back then…

3. when they came. back, and. visited their homeland, their void corruption endangered the Sunwell, and Lor’themar having been gracious enough to permit alliance into their city (he says so in game, as some blood elves protest them being alliance and he states that they are firstly sons and daughters of silvermoon)… realizes that the void corruption is too dangerous and. expels them for the sunwell’s protection.

So… remember the sunwell… its important. Void elves got banned because they cannot control the powers they sought after years ago…

We need to build our own new capital, perhaps even on the rift and make it void elf only. Those tents there are quaint.

1 Like

Bump.,. Something to consider as we approach the pre patch .

Honestly it’s only fair, since the draenei were the ones who fixed the Sunwell in the first place.

sunwell isn’t silvermoon and it was done out of kindness of Velen not the void elves or the alliance.

1 Like

orgrimmar new capital of the alliance?

And you don’t want to repay that kindness? How rude.
Though lorewise the Alliance High elves get special permission to visit Silvermoon and the Sunwell anyway.

I think the horde helping in removing the legions precense off argus is a good way of saying thank you.

2 Likes

The High Eleves RP can’t be done properly when you can’t go to Silvermoon

If the alliance gets Silvermoon then I want Teldrassil… oh wait

You can have the burning tree

Silvermoon is the capital of the Blood Elves the larger and majority population of High Elves, people can RP just fine on the rightful faction that it is already on.

1 Like

Only if I get the corpses too

The Alliance didn’t care when us when we were still High Elves, didn’t care about us after the Scourge and we renamed our selves for the losses and betrayal of the Alliance, and now that a bunch of us who fracked off when we needed them the most come back…were to let them back in when their very presence endangers the sun well and us? Why? And not just because some of them aren’t looking as voidy as others, their appearance doesn’t change their nature which is what endangers the Sunwell. And “because I want to do as one” isn’t a good answer either. If your a High Elf you abandon us when we needed you, you refuse to honor what we lost by insisting your not Blood but High … So you want to go be your High Elf self? Go to dalaran and stay away from the people your abandoned.

/End rp :wink:

1 Like

That’s a silly argument after VE which look like HE on alliance being present now.