Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

Silver moon needs to be taken by the scourge so we can bring back all scourge leaders

More like a rock in the middle of nowhere.

And that’s an outrage when their ancestral city … the jewel of Azeroth is there for them to share .

Wasn’t the whole point of Void Elves being exiled was they were endangering their people? It was to dangerous and possibly corrupt the sunwell?, why would they banish them and then say hey come back. :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

No, just stop.

Why are BE being selfish ?

Ok… I myself am someone that has been 100% on board with the new void elf customization and have argued with many people that have disagreed but this is a bit far for even me.

1 Like

The primary High Elven race gets control of the city. That’s the Blood Elves. Blood Elves are members of the Horde.

Silvermoon stays with the Horde.

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell with Lor’themar. He kicked all the actual high elves out because they didn’t want to suck on mana wyrms and freebase fel crystals, and now he kicks the purple elves out because they’re doing spooky magic things he doesn’t approve of.

Sucking on mana wyrms is like the magical crackfiend’s equivalent to picking out used ciggies for a nicotine hit. Does such a man really have the right to say “your magic is wrong”?

And Ironforge. And Stormwind. And Boralus. They have plenty of cities that are much nicer than ours. That doesn’t entitle them to ours as well lol

1 Like

Then share Org with Humans.

There’s nothing selfish about it. It’s our city. It’s a Horde allied city. You have Dalaran for a neutral one. We shouldn’t lose a city because you want to troll. Just deal with the fact that some elves just don’t get along.

1 Like

They also were very vocal about the Belves way of life and wanting them to change. They are like the most judgy, annoying type of family. They can stay with humans and be their bed warmers.

I think thats the only thing that would make me stop playing BE, Having to share and be around Alliance in MY city of Silvermoon.

I don’t think they want Org.

Imagine a glorious Silvermoon … the jewel of Azeroth . With all the Elf races staying in there together . All the degenerates in one place …

And then we manabomb

1 Like

Yeah I knew it was a troll. Thank you for confirming it.

I am an Orc. :muscle:t4:

I’m confused didn’t we establish in WWII that “We look the same and have linguistic and cultural similarities” is not sufficient justification to take possession of cities?

I would prefer it if high elves get their own hub. They don’t need silvermoon.

4 Likes

If we are all being petty here, we should get revamps to both the Exodar and Silvermoon.

Give the Alliance a HD spaceship stuck in the mud while giving the glorious, regal, beautiful Silvermoon a HD makeover deserving of the rightful Thalassian sect.

1 Like