Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

It was indicated that Garithos was from Lordaeron, not Stormwind. I do not believe it has been proven either way and his entire force is pretty much wiped out.

Stormwind should be Horde as they settled in Troll Lands

3 Likes

Alliance do not have Blood Elves or High Elves, they have Void Elves with human skin colour customizations.

Why is this so difficult for people to understand? Role-play what you want but quit trying to pretend that is the in-game reality.

2 Likes

hey… “ALL lands are TROLL lands”

1 Like

Give them an inch and they take 500 miles.

No. No. No. No. No.

Keep Sin’dorei Unique.

1 Like

Wrong, all lands are Old God lands!

Silvermoon is a Horde city, and if you don’t like the Horde, you choose Alliance characters.

There is no more potential to that line of discussion.

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ve ever made a single change to the game in this fashion, and likely never will.

This thread may be created by an orc to talk about elves, but I think it’s actually a troll thread.

Why? … I am in favor of all the Elves sharing cities and dancing on mailboxes together .

No Void elves need to make their own city in Telogrus Rift, and not just a tent. Or a nearby zone.

1 Like

Dalaran needs to say neutral imo. Only cool neutral city in the game.

Tell them to swing by any time.

*winds up Net-o-matic 5000

1 Like

Void elves are former blood elves, which are all high elves. You’re the one who’s not getting it.

2 Likes

If this would make silvermoon not a barren wasteland then I’m all for it! Such a well done city gone to waste

Why would the void elf race be allowed in a city they have the ability to destroy

1 Like

No. Stop trying to hijack Blood Elves and their culture. The Alliance have their own cities.

4 Likes

Too bad Priest isn’t actually capable of playing the Holy DPS spec.

1 Like

Aww hell no, we don’t wan’t it. Just give it to them.

You’re going to have to expel those Blood Elf Shadow Priests and Warlocks as well then.