Silvermoon needs to be shared between both factions

No thanks, we rather have an outhouse that works instead of orgrimmar!

2 Likes

What’s the argument for letting Velves in Silvermoon exactly? Isn’t it established lore that they were specifically kicked out of Silvermoon?

Nah. They should keep Silvermoon and we should have either a new quarter set up in Stormwind or have a rework of Gilneas.

Indeed, but the only hard line was being around the Sunwell, which isn’t in Silvermoon City.

Lorthe’mar has expressed sympathy for his kin, it’s not unreasonable to think that he could reverse the banishment.

They have not.

They have been given Void Elves who can now look like Blood Elves.

There are high elves in Telagros Rift being recruited. There are high elves in Stormwind standing alongside the Void Elves. They got High Elves. It’s not a big deal.

1 Like

*who can now look like high elves. Show me the green eye option please.

It’s High Elves for the Alliance and the Horde. It’s a good way to end the feud and let players play what they want to play.

1 Like

We left the Alliance because of Garithos. The Horde didn’t borrow us; after we were betrayed, we found a new home. Similar to the Void Elves.

Don’t hijack our history for your argument.

2 Likes

They really can’t …No blonde hair .

1 Like

They have silver and blue hair already, which many high elf npc have in game, today.

Also, you don’t know that they won’t get blonde hair. There are a lot more customization options coming for everyone.

How about Forsaken in Stormwind… they are just another breed of human after all…

4 Likes

Did not stop me from freezing your guards and coming back regardless… I’m like an adorable cockroach, you can’t kill me or keep me out with brute force :wink: :cricket:

Except the high elves that never obeyed Anasterian Sunstrider order to return to Silvermoon and stayed with the old alliance in lordaeron are still apart of the active alliance today. At least the ones that survived. So that brings HE to 25 years for the alliance and the belfs for 13 years.

Not to mention silver cov alone is enough to be a playable race of elves in WoW. As they have been the most loyal group of high elves to exist in the warcraft universe. Not like their traitorous kin who abandoned the old alliance.

Look over my post at the explicit noun I used.

vast majority of Thallasian elves

Some Thalassian elves remained with the alliance; see the silver covenant.
However, the vast majority of Thallasian elves joined the Horde.
“High elves” were the few chose not to return.
“Void elves” are a small group who decided to follow Umbric.

The explicit wording I used makes my statement correct.

Didn’t the elves also leave the alliance because they both felt like the humans did so little in the older wars and did not execute all of the orcs?

I mean, in the books, there are a LOT of reasons the elves left the Alliance. Your and my point are some of those reasons. It’s why I find it silly when people try to lay claim to SMC.

Well, you guys usually call us into your cities to clean up your messes with your warchiefs.

We will be more than welcome in Silvermoon soon. You will be begging us to do what you cant do, take down your own powermad warchief.

We will just wait :slight_smile:

It’s mind blowing that when Horde try to state this as a fact, we are told that it’s horde favoritism and we should be happy that we had a better storyline.

And yet, it’s used against us in nearly every argument to consolidate Alliance power.

silvermoon is the capital of the patriots who love and protect their country! Telogrus is the home of those who serve the human potential!

2 Likes