SILVERMOON. Give it to us

I don’t get it.

Nah. I don’t think velfs or helfs should be allowed into silvermoon. Think of the potential for conflict instead. Take that real hatred between anti’s and pro’s and turn it into a helf vs belf warfront. It would be good potential for story too, and this is coming from someone who just wants cross faction raiding at this point.

I have a better solution for you: Gilneas should be turned into a hotspot for the roleplayers.

2 Likes

you’re small, you have less blood

emo elfs cant even do laundry let alone run a city, try getting a job first you depressed hippy elfs.

2 Likes

Why?

It takes 30 minutes just to get there. Horde can keep it, a lot of them love ruins and huts anyways.

I’ll take mud huts over giving Silvermoon to elves with a tentacle fetish.

And here we go .

I knew this was next. This is what happens when you spoil the children.

You’ll get your lonely space rock, and you’ll learn to love it.

1 Like

I use it for ah and bank. They are right beside each other. Very convenient.

I’d rather they gave that part to the Forsaken first.

See, this is a reasonable accommodation. Call it Alleria square. Then we can mingle with our brethren and talk bad about orca and humans making us hate each other.

The titans are the ones to blame, by plucking Yshaarj in your home and then forgetting about it.

You have dung beetles because they feed off dung! Which are the major components of building a mudhut. That’s not cleanliness, it’s FILTH.

Rats are very clean, intelligent animals. They get a bad rep for spreading diseases. Well, let it be said, there wouldn’t be disease if people didn’t build their huts out of sh!t! Clean sewerage systems means no poop on the streets and therefore very little to no disease!

“Mudhuts are made out of MUD, not Dung.”

Won’t it explode? I remember the cutscene when I unlocked the pointy earred blueberries that Alleria’s presence caused problems with the Sunwell.

Wait, I though all that they ate in Orgrimmar was mud? Same thing!

“You heard wrong. Rocks are not mud.”

trolling or not people said they would do this and here we are. Congratulation blizzard for being the most inept and stupid company.

Here should be your official company motto.

Stuck on stupid.

Yeah it would be cool. I’d like to erp in Silvermoon as Alliance.