SILVERMOON. Give it to us

We took back our high elves, we took back our hair colours. (Most) Now, the time has come.

GIVE. US. SILVERMOON.

Let’s face it, under the horde it will become a giant mud hut given time. Get some sleek alliance architecture on that — Same goes for Suramar, but let’s not think that far ahead. Baby steps first.

40 Likes

Sunday was days ago.

But on the topic of this bait thread, you gave up the rights to silvermoon when you chose to study the void

74 Likes

If ya’ll can enable flying there, then I’ll gladly give it up, with visitation rights.

7 Likes

Not without several gallons of blood first, Alliance scum.

20 Likes

26 Likes

I promise if we get an Alliance controlled Silvermoon, we’ll build an airport and allow flying for all members who have their flying license.

17 Likes

Silvermoon now belongs to the Pandaren. Don’t think we forgot that you Alliance and Horde trashed our home with that pitiful war of yours.

13 Likes

We only destroyed the vale a little bit, grow up.

4 Likes

I’d totally be fine trading the teldrassil stump for the nuked undercity and the exodar islands and theramore crater for silver moon, give each faction a continent and fix em up next xpak

2 Likes

Silvermoon aught to hold a neutral stance towards the Void Elves… they should be able to enter it.

3 Likes

Trolls should also need official diplomatic passports to enter since Silvermoon and trolls have a bad history.

2 Likes

ALLERIA, PAINT SILVERMOON PURPLE, please =).

5 Likes

nah. Why i would want to return where I am not welcome? m8. That disen’t make sense.

1 Like

Considering Alleria nearly corrupted the magic puddle a second time by getting too close, I have to disagree.

24 Likes

We enter the city. Make ourselves welcomed. We’ll be like that cousin that nobody invited but invites themselves and raids the pantry.

2 Likes

The puddle was getting a little too bright. She was trying to dim the lights so the fel elves can sleep better.

Who could’ve known Lor’themar was going to freak out when his glorified night light was dimmed?

2 Likes

Come on now. Everyone knows he’s scared of the dark.

4 Likes

Lol Tyrande looked at Suramar and threw it in the trash. She grew up there too lol. You’re not getting Suramar.

11 Likes

He’s not very scared to stay in Suramar when Thalyssra asks him to stay the night. :smirk:

7 Likes

why do so many people care about the unfinished paper box city lol.

1 Like