SILVERMOON. Give it to us

Okay, Alliance can have Silvermoon but we want Lorderon & Strathlome in exchange.

Blood Elves joining the Horde made no sense other than horde players wanting a race that wasn’t uglier than the back-end of a mule.

But also in TBC the Draenei made no sense to be the original Eredar and the Devs had to be reminded that it directly contradicted previous games, which they didn’t realize until fans told them.

It made sense given what happened in the RTS games.

2 Likes

They originally wanted the Pandaren to be playable on the Alliance. I have linked the history about them several times now but it can’t hurt to post it again:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/History_of_pandaren_in_Warcraft#Scrapped_race_in_The_Burning_Crusade

None of the elves make sense as playable, really, they should all have been neutral.

1 Like

Yeah give the void elves Silvermoon so when they walk into Quel’danas and enter the room with the Sunwell then explode the northern piece of the continent.

Just enjoy your little shadow meteor. The true retainers of the throne control it and don’t need any exiles coming to try to take it away. We fought the scourge and Arthas to preserve it. You all ran and hid. Silvermoon and Quel’thalas aren’t meant for cowards.

2 Likes

They should write off the void elves into going skinny dipping into the Sunwell and obliterating what little is left of their entire race. I think it is a fair tadeoff for losing Silvermoon considering we’ve got the even better magical city that is Suramar.

Weren’t you about to jump ship to the Alliance in Mists of Pandaria because they were scared of Garrosh? Luckily a bunch of Sunreavers pushed peacemaker Jaina over edge making her the far more scarier choice, eyyy?

"We took back our high elves, we took back our hair colours. (Most) Now, the time has come.

GIVE. US. SILVERMOON.

Let’s face it, under the horde it will become a giant mud hut given time. Get some sleek alliance architecture on that — Same goes for Suramar, but let’s not think that far ahead. Baby steps first."

Might as well. you are basically Be’s but better now. No one goes there on the horde side anyhow now a days.

If we had joined the alliance you still wouldn’t be allowed in Silvermoon. Alleria wouldn’t have come to your rescue.

2 Likes

Even I, as an Alliance player, think you guys being any where near the Sun Well is a bad idea.

Look… I only just wanna look at it. Honest to N’zoths infinite truths.
I’ve seen infinite realities in which I’ve actually touched it, one of those it turned into a giant icecream dispenser… But I assure you, this reality I do NOT touch it.

1 Like

Give it to us.

That’s not entirely true, some people who like the questing in that zone tend to wonder around that place. That and well… it’s a nice looking city. I mostly use it as a quick stop to get to UC faster because thanks to UC being bombed well… no portal there anymore but still one for Silvermoon. I pop by and take a tour of the city now and then before popping by a rewound Undercity to buy heirloom upgrades for my alts now and then. Second the heirloom vendor moves truly to Orgrimmar or Thunderbluff I may make less visits but if anyone should get Silvermoon it should not by any means be the alliance. They’d paint the walls blue and ruin everything, it’d be like someone coming into your house with filthy muddy shoes and trampling your nice clean carpet. Void elves knew what they were getting themselves into when they practiced void magic and the forbidden research of a known traitor tot he high elven people. They’re lucky Alleria came to their rescue and all they got was banishment given how some people treat those who commit what may as well be treason.

2 Likes

It’s confirmed. Patch 10.3.5 void elves will get Silvermoon.

Join me next time next expansion final patch for my new post:

ORGRIMMAR. Give it to us.

What? No! Ew, gross!

Why would we want such a landfill?

I’d sooner Void bomb it than ask for it.

Meh, I reckon I’d Void bomb all Horde cities.

EDIT: Except Thunder Bluff. Tauren are cool guys. They wouldn’t deserve it.

PROUD VOID ELVES are here to claim Silvermoon.

Why silvermoon when you can build your own dark-elven city on the floating islands of Telogrus Rift?

Just imagine it, winding bridges composed of shadow and stone. Spires that ascend high into the nether. intricately designed gazebos with billowing drapes of deep purple and obsidian to catch the cosmic currents, all scattered across the dark realm. academies to study the secrets of both the arcane and the void. Lakes of dark liquid-like void compliment the landscape. You could even bring back some animals from Eversong forest and void-forge them like you did the hawk-striders. It would be a safe haven for all elves that wished to gain knowledge of the forbidden beyond. It’d be your own little world, far from the dangers of your more zealous kin.

If they wanted to, they could even add a central High Elven building to act as an embassy. But it would pay homage to Ren’dorei origins.

Stop fighting for old stuff, make something unique that you can call your own

3 Likes

On a serious note, that’s an absolute boss idea. The idea of a dark elven city within the deep reaches of the void sounds absolutely awesome.

It’s the nature of his things are. Honestly somehow I see that idea could be a reality in the coming expansion.