SILVERMOON. Give it to us

The next city we will get is Lorderon. It will be back to alliance once we goes back on Azeroth

I can’t believe that people seriously want silvermoon as an alliance capital. It’s like saying undercity should be alliance because Lorderon is there. A lot of things had different alliances in the past, I don’t think it should be considered that there are more than enough void elves to warrant a sector of stormwind, and I say that as someone who is probably the largest proponent of all thalassian elves as anyone can get.

It probably will be next xpact tough. Sinse 1 hordy and 1 ally city been destroyed. Proably as a weird story way to give them a makeover.

You may be right. Wouldn’t make it any more less weird, but I tend to like weird so I suspect I’ll roll with whatever happens.

You guys have a Turtle at least.

I was actually thinking how cool it would be to have a SMC that was busy (and updated) with NightBourne, Undead and BElves, and at least with WM off the VElf could come hang and everything would just be yellow instead of red. (Since the Sunwell isn’t in SMC)

The Horde Can keep Silvermoon.

No but I would love a full functioning Silvermoon as a hub city for an expansion. I have no clue how that would work story wise but hey why not?

Imagine time walking Suramar city back before the legion attacked them.

That would be a cool quest zone!