SILVERMOON. Give it to us

Good enough for me?

Seems rather boring, not to mention extremely illogical.
Considering that the Alliance as a whole is not like to sanction and participate in such an invasion, it would be like a single wolf attacking a den of grizzly bears.

The belfs would easily swat the flies that would be the remaining helfs and ragtag group of void elves.

And that is without mentioning ban’dinoriel which could in fact be put up again easily.

Yes because this story is a bastion of logic and endless fun for everyone :neutral_face:

Warfronts aren’t one race versus one race, it’s thematically based supported by the factions, so thinking critically, one would assume lore would happen that would promote conflict (such as the Alliance wanting to push for full control of the eastern kingdoms and losing Kalimdor).

Just throwing ideas at the wall for ways to continue stoking the fires of a conflict Blizzard wants to have keep going for no reason even though the true illogical nature of everything is everyone still fighting despite the faction leaders constantly making love to one another.

I’d MUCH rather have cross-faction raiding, but if they’re so determined to have war be the central point, this is more than a realistic than making up another island to fight over.

1 Like

Man, just go build a city in your cozy and dark starter area; Telogrus Rift.

I don’t even want a city lol, imagine if they added a city for void elves. that would add precedent then to have to add cities for other allied races and then blizz just wont add anymore

1 Like

Same. I would like to see Silvermoon stay Blood Elven, but get a graphics update- leave Eversong alone tho- I love that woods.

It also would be cool if the Void elves came over and repaired the scar tho, something like taking it from a scarred eyesore to a magical, sparkling river with beautiful void flowers and trees along it- and purple glowing Void-dragonhawks and lynxes that both Blood and Void could tame…

1 Like

Seems like a fair trade for Teldrassil.

We already traded, burnt Teldrassil for blighted Undercoty.

That would be so sweet.

1 Like

Not being gullible at all. I know very well that just because they make their troll topics that they aren’t gonna get the city. Won’t stop me from making fun of it. If my post bothers you that much, then skip over it.

1 Like

Just burn it.

The Horde doesn’t need two elvish cities, and if Blood Elves cry so hard about hair colours, they can deal with an actual theft.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpbi_luXUAA5uhO.jpg

1 Like

Imagine wanting a horde city when you have for the most part lost the faction war Irl.

Face it, the alliance is a dying breed.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m talking about the faction imbalance. :joy:

I Wish we could build a new city … No reason to steal Silvermoon … it’s not updated anyway … since 2006-2007? …

2 Likes

Ok but then we get to turn Org into New Silvermoon. It’ll have flying. That’s an upgrade.

Silvermoon? Never. I reiterate, Never. Go find a void well somewhere else.

1 Like

Oh look…its a void elf

I don’t want to go find a void well. I want the big Naaru pond on the isle. I promise I’ll only dip my feet in it.

1 Like