Silvermoon Alliance Reconnections

I hear yas, I still play on Silvermoon US and it can be pretty quiet in Oceanic times (from NZ myself)!
Because Classic will be 90% nostalgia for me, I’ll be sticking with US time zone to find as many people as possible from old days :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! This is Thon, Human Warrior for Night Eternal! Still playing my warrior, just under a different name now. Wow it’s been a while! Still remember those MC days and killing Rag for the 1st time :smiley:

I remember our first Rag kill. That fu@#er submerged at like 1-2% and it was chaotic just trying to survive until he came back up. Got Perdition from our first kill.

/cast Hunter’s Mark

Haha awesome, you were the one i was hoping to find here. Just still playing wow :stuck_out_tongue: made the shift to horde though at end of vanilla and never looked back. Whats going on with you?

Dont know if its allowed but oh well be no point of this thread if not but my Btag is Gromgar#1751

He will be returning too, I linked him this thread guess he has not got around to posting.

Hey Toecrud! I play mage Katyanna. Love Ancient Creed. Raid group I think was MC raiders.

sooo what server is everyone going to? Is there an unofficial Silvermoon?

NE Hunter, Amathest from Ictus Fulminis.

3 Likes

Vandor - Human Rogue

Hey Mando!! I bunch of folks from excalibur are gonna be on server Mankrik so we are pushing to get as many old friends to that server. Im hoping to play with old SRA friends once again.

3 Likes

I might just make an alt on Mankrik to come say HI!!!

PS…I’ll be maining on Arugal (oceanic) so I can raid normal times like a civilized hooman, but I’ll be on the US servers alting it up as well! Hope to see some of you!

3 Likes

What server you guys thinking?

I was in Dark Destiny with you and Luuchan and Kazeli back in the day!

1 Like

I am Celine, have always been Celine and will be Celine in the future!

I recreated everyone’s least favorite aggro hogging, crazy beast on 3 different servers, so I can play with my friends on whichever (normal) server they pick. But I didn’t get one on Mankrik unfortunately.

I am from Short Fury and unofficially Where We Goin.

1 Like

Ermahgerd, Hey Katy! Man its been a long time :smiley:

Bless :3 Shterflour

1 Like

BUT NOT ME? ow

1 Like

Are we still in the same chat channels xD

1 Like

Were you in ML? Your name is familiar but I also played with a Duckoquack during Legion for a while, in Loot Train, they were a shaman. I don’t really remember a duckoquack from vanilla, but it’s been so long.