Silvermoon Alliance Reconnections

i see you ele

1 Like

Foodang here! NE druid

Ieatglass here - transferred to Cenarius in s2 of BC cause there was no one to arena with. Spent a lot of time dueling in front of IF… those where the days hah.

I also played Breakfastjak lvl19/29 Twink paladin back then aswell. For anyone who remembers me feel free to message and or add me : )

Hello all, Pureshot here. Played a NE hunter and was just a kid back in vanilla. Never got too far into raiding but I remember always looking up to the top guilds like Ilterendi, Valorous, Tiras

-Nualfour, Dwarf Shadow priest
-Divinity
-Anyone who pvp’ed heavy back in the day or just anyone in general!

3 Likes

Thursdayfan nightelf rogue thurzdayfan dwarf priest
Arsenal Team/Endless
Going warrior this time around!

Nineteen
Dwarf Paladin
Dark Destiny

Will definitely be playing Paladin again.

Starflower
Night Elf Prot Warrior
Last raiding guild I was in was Dark Destiny, was in a few different guilds before that.

Planning on playing on an Eastern PVE server.

2 Likes

Ashtoreth, Kilcade, Icemaiden, and a bunch of others no doubt.
Looking for anyone from Followers of the Octopus, the WoW companion group to the Fox Force Five supergroup from CoH. Love and hugs always.

Dweedy, mage
Also Dweedle (warrior) and Dweelo (druid).
Guild is Excalibur and raided with SRA (Silvermoon Raid Alliance), as did most of our members.

Looking to promote the Mankrik server as first option!
Find my post below for chat channel info for Excalibur and SRA on Mankrik :slight_smile:

3 Likes

<33333333. Miss you big boi

That was me btw, weird random character selected when logged in… 8<

I remember a warrior by the name of Ironwolf.

Sylvan, NE Hunter was my main in vanilla, during TBC I switched to a Shaman named Borus

Mandorallen - Human Paladin

Original Guild - Midnight Legion

The majority of my raiding time was spent with SRA (Silvermoon Raiding Alliance) all the way from MC to AQ40.

Towards the end of Vanilla I joined Unrestrained to which we cleared a little over half of Naxx before TBC hit.

Would be great to catch up with anyone who remembers me from those days of early raiding or my original guild.

Haven’t decided on a realm yet but there is the temptation to choose the normal oceanic realm since i connect from Australia.

5 Likes

If enough old faces are joining a US realm however i would be happy to set up camp there as well

I am Football/Zyphyras, looking for any old members of Midnight Legion like Stega, Naxithar, Mandorallen, Deathmckilly, Szewei, etc.

Also keen to hook up with anyone else who used to come to our weekly Kara farming runs with Incendiex (me), Xandual, Nephrotic etc.

1 Like

Sup boiii
Add my battle tag Incendiex#1616

And where’s Thursday this go around?

thats what im doing. will play US if theres many old faces, otherwise oceanic

1 Like