Silvermoon Alliance Reconnections

Zhuki dwarf hunter

Playground Bullies/Jesters

4 Likes

Killaant was GM for the Playground Bullies… dont really play this warrior anymore but will roll one probably in classic.

1 Like

Night eternal!! This is Alidd. Night elf rogue. I still remember those days in MC, BWL. I am still holding the Perdition’s Blade from MC. I really missed you guys.

Silvarastar, NE Druid. Was in Duskwing (still exists), and we had a Raid Alliance called Moon Raiders

Rovamersyth
Night Elf
Rogue

Aces of Azeroth

Shinta / Shintahimura - Night Elf Rogue. I was in a few guilds over the course of Vanilla - Wrath… Grand Theft kodo, Tiras, and a few others.

1 Like

Morgoth - Paladin was in Squirrely Wrath at the end of Vanilla

I wonder how many people from NE are even going to be around honestly. Was a lot of Aussies and I think Singapore was the other one. Seeing as this time around they will have EU servers yeah.

Asun, Rolly, Starac, The Hoff lol, Aruba, Gorum.

2 Likes

Denlor Human Paladin

Guild: Endless, Legends of Light.

Just anyone from those guilds :stuck_out_tongue:

Lanir - NE Druid

Guild: Ilterendi

Any Ilterendi folks still around? 0.0 /

2 Likes

Tzar, Night Elf Hunter

Heros/Heroes of Azeroth was the guild I remember the most.

Youngling, Natashaliza, Anthonyl, Arsenic, Fehrannon are some of the names of people I played with that I remember. I’m sure there’s more.

Arkanos (Mage) and Tannhauser (Warr) back in vanilla, in Excalibur and the SRA back when we got Rags and Nef.

3 Likes

Shadowsmoon - night elf hunter

Had the guild hunters of the moon for a long time.

Toecrud as you see. Ancient creed was my original home. Forget the raid alliance I was in for MC/ony that had star flower and jeril among others. Had friends in idoneus and jesters.

Dark destiny was my home after that and mimic soon after in wotlk.

What’s good friends?

4 Likes

Kozzus - human mage
Oneshoe - human pali
Was in SRA1, Jesters, a brief stint in Night Eternal, and whatever that guild that Woa made was called.

If Robem or Rosen are around that would be rad, or any BGers

3 Likes

Krystallic - night elf rogue pretending to be a girl
Duckoquack - human paladin following classic
Looking for Duskwing, Moonraiders, Dark Destiny, many others, and to confirm if Gronky is still a grumpy ole boi.

I see you Toecrud! :wink:

Edit - just noticed my classic ole girl Krystallic is sitting in Tiras, wonder if it’s still dead in there xD

4 Likes
  • Elethir, NE Hunter
  • Started in Crimson Hand in May 2005, then Dragonmarch (oh, the care bear days)
  • Raided in Vanilla with Avatar Corda, then Tiras until Naxx. Then Grand Theft Kodo with several other ex-Tiras… Dark Destiny, Mayans, and back to GTK :slight_smile:
  • Anyone I used to raid with would be fun to see
2 Likes

Smackdaddy, Dwarf Hunter

Divinity // Hey Yo Jebuz // Halcyon

4 Likes

I used to be in Drako Onis back in the day. Played a Human Warrior, name at the time was Rtdgoldfish. What’s up?

Hey Denlor, I was one of the original members of Endless. Rtdgoldfish, human warrior. Used to tank for MC/BWL. What’s happening?