Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

Void Elves are high elves.

1 Like

I could totally see a voidelf who wants the loremaster title saying that

1 Like

Then link official source that high elves are playable. Until then , yes they are not playable.

It’s not trolling. If you wish playable “normal” kultirans or gilneans open a new topic and ask them. Since we want playable silver covenant faction we ask them, because that is what game forums for?

“few”, so for e.g. 10 million is a “few”? There is no official source how much them are alive in either faction, so calling “a few” is bias lie.

That title is far beyond my reach.

I tried once… back in Cata.

I don’t have the patience.

Sadly even if someone goes through all the in game quests and texts even there you can find inconsistencies and things left over from minor retcons (or major ones).

Makes a lot of this back and forth we have entertaining… seeking out what is actually true or been misunderstood and what Blizzards most recent sources are on it.

It is canonical that only 10% of the High Elves survived Arthas’ attack on the Sunwell.

Of those 10%, 9% became Blood Elves. So only 1% did not take the change in name.

The few that didn’t return is a canonical fact. They are considerably smaller in number than the Blood Elves.

3 Likes

i will literally gift you WC3 refunded so you can play through it yourself and actually know what happened. this is not a troll. or a joke.

my btag is scorched#1714

you keep saying things that show you haven’t even glanced at a wiki about WC3 or know about anything that happened post WC2 happening.

2 Likes

They got a literal Horde model (and fair skin/blue eyes!) and it still isn’t good enough for them.

:man_facepalming:

I know what happened. But where is that “few” coming from?

We have high elves at every corner in the alliance, + dalanar and SC elves, spread into azeroth and outland. Far from a “few”.

So i wonder how you would describe void elf population.

90% of helves died to arthas’ attempted genocide. 90% of the rest became belves. 1% represents what was left. a lot of them died during war related stuff since then. the silver covenant is also not just helves.

velves are also considered a “crack squad” but there are more velves that exist than alliance aligned helves.

the helves that exist now. some are totally neutral. some that were alliance aligned died in various wars. you can’t think that 1% of what was already a low pop race is 10m people. i don’t even wanna know what kind of weird math yall are trying to use. but if that’s what you want to argue then there’s at least 90m belves (when they’re almost entirely killed off as well, per lore) there are also a ton that decided to join the horde.

i can link you all kinds of things if you’d like.

3 Likes

fictional game. Blizzard can change anything, whatever they want. 5 void elves were enough to make an allied race and new faction.

Not a single reason against, not to have Sc faction playable. If people gladly play this faction, there is demand, why not.

sc isn’t just helves. you didn’t edit that out when you mangled my post in your quote. would you be happy with playable sc humans? those are also a thing. cuz you keep on and on about how this thread isn’t helf spam.

Silver covenant -99.99% elves.

then if that’s where you’re going with it you have no choice but to acknowledge this is nothing but helf spam. because it has nothing to do with the sc in general, only with the helves that are in it.

1 Like

It’s about playable Silver covenant faction playable. they are most developed ingame and least work required to make them playable.

You spam. Like saying a lot of times “spam” will make this topic a “spam”.

I mean that’s what a blue told her when she made a thread where she admitted to false flagging threads and then asked why her spam threads were getting deleted.

1 Like

I would like to see other active topics that talk about Sc faction playable. Please link

Even the blue said SC threads are helf threads. There’s like 3 of them up.

2 Likes

No no, link me active SC topics you claim there are active, and this topic should be considered as “spam”

You see, you can not link a single topic about Silver covenant as allied race for the alliance.

Linking other topics about high elves. You can not even back up your lies. Heh.

Which is just a high elf thread. Even the blue told you so.

"The thread you created was a High Elf thread, yes, specifically about the Quel’dorei as being made part of the Alliance, but it is basically the same discussion.

Part of what the Moderation team does is to help limit the amount of spam on a specific topic. So in situations in which a popular discussion may be responsible for creating multiple threads on the subject they will work to consolidate that discussion to one or two active threads. They will often merge many discussions into a single thread and remove the extraneous discussions to encourage posting in the main thread."

4 Likes