Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

See, yeah, no comment because I do not know the lore well enough so no opinions there. I don’t want to talk like I know something I know very little about

Yea plus that druid helped us during the questing and we saved the moonguard night elves. Being a former Illidan order as well. So it would be a nice way for night elf model to be used by nightborne if the moonguard joined the nightborne.

Maybe open for night elf horde demonhunters and void elf demon hunters.

I was referring to the race in general…

Mostly to be a sarcastic sass.

The thing is, if Blizz wanted to do the Silver Covenant so bad, they could’ve had them take up a new name or something (I dunno, Silver Elves?). Then, when someone said “high elf”, everyone would knew they meant the race as a whole, and when someone said “silver elf” or w/e, everyone would know they meant the Alliance(-ish?) ones.

Give me blond hair in the barber shop. Void elves can just do the argent tourney for the tabard.

2 Likes

Yup. I even have a picture of a mog to go with it.

They are not.

True. Since Ion said anything possible in the future, we are waiting for Silver Covenant as alliance allied race.

No, he is lying.

Oh, you see, that’s why I can’t just trust everything people say on GD

Yes they are, stop lying.

Yeah, and we can also expect normal kultirans and normal gilneans. Stop trolling.

3 Likes

He really isn’t thought.

High Elves, as a majority, returned to their home kingdom when they were needed and later adopted a name to honor those who died during that time (The Scourge invasion).

The few that didn’t return, in many cases, were stranded around the world, or you have those that didn’t return, and in many cases, they were not even loosely aligned with the Alliance.

5 Likes

I’m not lying.

I was being a bit of a jerk, but fundamentally the majority of remaining high elves changed their name to blood elves and joined the Horde.

The few who remain affiliated to the Alliance are split into many small factions, the largest of which is the SC, though they are beholden to Dalaran… Since it’s their home and tends towards neutrality.

Nelfas is not as invested as they seem. They’re only here rocking a sunken boat.

6 Likes

Why is this spam thread still up when there’s a master post?

6 Likes

We’re gluttons for punishment.

Well I don’t know who’s lying or telling the truth because it’s GD. Don’t even worry about trying to convince me, I’m not even that interested. However if you want to provide links or whatever to prove your point about the lore go ahead. I don’t really have a strong opinion on the subject because I don’t know enough about it

Somand is relatively neutral on all of it. Believe them.

Even if they disagree they’re never mean about it.

Otherwise I’d say look up chronicle for the best information.

1 Like

i love high elves. been playing one since 2007

2 Likes

The synopsis.

When someone says “high elf”, I think of high elves, not blood elves.

I think most people have been ok with this distinction until the high elf threads started popping up a few years ago.

Sounds legit especially with those 4 likes you got. So I’m taking your word for it

Despite my somewhat aggressive perhaps even negative tone and words, I’m not out to trick anyone.

I just get uppity at times.

I do very much advocate that folk look into the sources themselves even if they see someone mention something here. Often context can be missed or misconstrued between official data and the players.

1 Like