Silver covenant faction as an alliance allied race topic

It’s about playable Silver covenant faction playable. they are most developed ingame and least work required to make them playable.

You spam. Like saying a lot of times “spam” will make this topic a “spam”.

I mean that’s what a blue told her when she made a thread where she admitted to false flagging threads and then asked why her spam threads were getting deleted.

1 Like

I would like to see other active topics that talk about Sc faction playable. Please link

Even the blue said SC threads are helf threads. There’s like 3 of them up.

2 Likes

No no, link me active SC topics you claim there are active, and this topic should be considered as “spam”

You see, you can not link a single topic about Silver covenant as allied race for the alliance.

Linking other topics about high elves. You can not even back up your lies. Heh.

Which is just a high elf thread. Even the blue told you so.

"The thread you created was a High Elf thread, yes, specifically about the Quel’dorei as being made part of the Alliance, but it is basically the same discussion.

Part of what the Moderation team does is to help limit the amount of spam on a specific topic. So in situations in which a popular discussion may be responsible for creating multiple threads on the subject they will work to consolidate that discussion to one or two active threads. They will often merge many discussions into a single thread and remove the extraneous discussions to encourage posting in the main thread."

4 Likes

Which is topic about playable Silver Covenant faction.

He is customer support worker ,not a dev or anybody that his opinion should be considered as “truth”.

Helfers …

2 Likes

So let me get this straight, first you say:

But then admit that Blizz would need to make things up.

You’re as consistent as Blizzard’s storytelling.

If NPC numbers have to be taken into account, then the entirety of Azeroth should have been long overran by Murlocs.

2 Likes

i even said i would PAY for them to play WC3 so they’d know what was going on. but they’d rather just… do whatever this is. lol

1 Like

You’d be wasting money.

She knows what happened. She’s willingly ignoring it.

2 Likes

i randomly believed the things a certain someone told me and argued as a helfer for a long time. but eventually that friendship faded and to google i went. and well… you’ve seen how that has played out. wanting something doesn’t mean you are owed it. or that someone is being actively cruel/abusive to you because they care about others as well. (the belf mains are the biggie here. the lore behind their entire race is just hand waved away in these threads because some people can’t accept being told no. so those people throw belves/belf lore under the bus.)

2 Likes

This person unironically quoted the infamous “manifesto”.

That’s all you need to know to realize someone is not interested in the lore as a whole, only on the bits that would justify them getting what they want.

how many times have i said i wanted a green orc priest? i want it soooooo bad. as much as any helfer has ever wanted playable helves. i know the lore reasons why it will never happen though and accept that. the ones who were priests were all dead or actively the bad guys. lol. it’s about as likely as getting a tauren warlock. XD blizz said no though. and that’s fine. i’m an almost 40 year old woman. i learned what “no” meant a long time ago.

1 Like

this is my priest though, as you know. a brown orc. compromise. i don’t get a green one but he is an orc. same as the velf with blue eyes and peach skin thing. a compromise.

2 Likes

Yeah, you got that.

I wish I had my compromise but… DID are already playable in Alliance and that boat sailed the day they made the council of the three hammers a thing anyway.

2 Likes

i’d much rather have gotten a freaking horde dwarf than another stupid elf. (no offense nightborne mains.)

2 Likes

:smiley: …lol

Dear diary,

I learned long time ago that i will not limit myself with a word such as “NO”. If you want be controlled by somebody then it is your choice.

Also, your argument word as “no” is A joke, since void elves made it to the alliance after saying “NO”.

I can repeat myself, if you want something - ask in an other your own topic. No need to come and trash other players topics just because you do not agree with them.