Silver Circle | Night Elf Roleplay

Is Silver Circle recruiting still? I’m very interested in diving into Kaldorei focused roleplay and learning about them.

In-Game Name: Staglance
Discord: 𝐖, Moon of Babylon#8021

1 Like

We are still recruiting, but have been more quiet about it leading up to Dragonflight and the timeskip. On January 1, 2023 we will acknowledge the timeskip IC and recruitment will be more prevalent afterwards.

2 Likes

In Norothil (December), Elder of the Moon Celassa Kal’nor organized our last social event before the timeskip.

As of Xallvar (January) 1st, we are now acknowledging that three (3) years have passed between the conclusion of the Shadowlands Expansion and the beginning of the Dragonflight Expansion.

This month, we will be hosting a few lighthearted events to ease ourselves and our characters into the new era.

As of this month, we will also begin actively recruiting on both Wyrmrest Accord (US-RP) and Moon Guard (US-RP), but will continue to primarily operate on Wyrmrest Accord server time, since it is our home server. We will provide cross-realm invites to all of our members and allies, regardless of what server our events are hosted on as we move into the future.

7 Likes

Next months campaign is taking the Circle to the Dragon Isles and I am so incredibly stoked :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I look forward to hosting the next campaign. I plan to have the events for February listed on our website calendar soon! :muscle:

3 Likes

Looking forward to Lunar Festival this coming weekend too! It’s a semi large community event hosted on WrA this year, a great opportunity to meet new people! :smiley:

4 Likes

I did a Horde-side Heroic Darkshore run today, so I feel like I need to do some penance for my old Priestess of Elune and give the amazing folks in Silver Circle a bump (Now in Moon Guard Flavor, too!) If you’re looking for amazing Kaldorei RP, they’re pretty much the go-to in my opinion!

2 Likes

On the 6th of Yseralla (March) we welcomed three new Aspirants to the Silver Circle. These three joined the Silver Circle during their first expedition to the Dragon Isles, and weathered the challenges of that expedition bravely. During Council Glade, they were officially recognized and sponsored into the Elunarian order.

Welcome Aldorae Starseeker, Auberdine Galesong, and Ayren Ciriath. We look forward to more roleplay with all three of you!

Gallery of Recent Events

Wedding of Lyastei & Loviattar

Memorial of Karadryn Saberfang

Re-training hosted by Cayldiais Moonfang

Voyage to the Dragon Isles aboard Elune's Blessing

Elune's Blessing Capsized in the Great Sea

Ship wrecked on the Dragon Isles

Making friends with locals in the Azure Span

Diplomacy with village leaders

Rejoining the Dragonscale Expedition at the Explorer's Camps

Reaching the Waking Shore

Fleeing a sizeable Djaradin Warband
8 Likes

This month the Silver Circle will be attending the annual holiday :blossom: BYLTAN FESTIVAL :blossom: which will be occuring Thursday May 25th, at 5:00pm WrA server in Karnum’s Glade

This is a unique opportunity for interested people to make an appearance and gain an introduction with members of our guild! Or just come by and say hi, as this is a community event! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Silver Circle is venturing back to the Dragon Isles for this months campaign! With a focus in the Ohn’ahran Plains! Refer to our website for more event details! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Tonight Silver Circle celebrated its 6th anniversary on WRA, and ICly celebrated 9 years of dedicated service to Elune’s will for peace. Happy birthday, Silver Circle! I’m so proud of how far you’ve all come!

9 Likes

How about a bump for the Kaldorei superstars of The Silver Circle in honor of the announcement/data-mining of Night Elf Heritage Armor! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Out of curiosity. What will happen when Alliance and Horde can play in the same guild? Will you consider opening your ranks to tauren druids? Will you allow other types of elves? Like blood elves or void elves too?

1 Like

Cross faction guilds are currently available. So if they havent opened their doors to that kind of thing, I doubt it will change unless something new comes up. But I cannot speak for them as I know them only adjacently.

1 Like

They’re more than free to correct me if I’m wrong and I’ll remove this, but to my knowledge the most you’ll see (and already see on their roster) is the admission of Nightborne characters into the guild. Prior to Nightborne going Horde and then prior to mixed guilds, there were (and still are) Nightborne characters whose ideals and heritage aligned enough to be proper fits for the guild’s concept. That concept is very Elune and Kaldorei focused, so even Death Knights and Demon Hunters were/are not allowed into the guild proper. Warlocks, I am presuming, will also be on that list. It is a matter of maintaining guild focus and consistency in guild lore to do so. They have side guilds and allied guilds that accept such characters, but the guild itself, presumably, won’t change that longstanding and core concept. If you’re interested in rp-ing with them, I would say don’t hesitate to reach out! :black_heart:

P.S. Here is a reminder for their recruitment post/guidelines from their website:

6 Likes

This is an accurate answer to the above inquiries about recruitment. Affiliates of other races and factions are permitted to join guild channels, play and RP with the guild and participate in or even host stories with the guild, but the guild roster is kaldorei-focused.

2 Likes

For September’s Campaign prepare to be flung across space and possibility as the Silver Circle fights for its right to win the final piece of Kaldrassil, and to finally put a stop to the Shadow Guard’s schemes once and for all. May the silthering sands of time fall ever in our favor :snake:

2 Likes

How does Silver Circle feel about the danger Fyrrak poses to the new World Tree?

2 Likes

For the sake of story telling & campaign composing, Silver Circle is actually behind the in-game story! This allows our story/campaign writers the ability to play through the latest content themselves in their own time and then fabricate a story that will tie in Silver Circle! :grin:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! Tonight at 5:30 Pacific will be an IC meeting for our monthly Council Glade, referred to as the moot of the elves - a time when members of the Silver Circle congress to discuss important matters. This one will be horribly exciting, with much drama buzzing about our recent events. :slight_smile:

This would, as well, be a good time for newcomers and new friends to meet our members and make themselves known to the Circle. We’d love to have you.

4 Likes