Silver Circle | Night Elf Roleplay

This month the Silver Circle will be embarking of the infamous Eye of Elune pilgrimage, which will stretch across the majority of Kalimdor as they seek the advice and wisdom of their deceased kin and ancestors in regards to ancient artifact, Kaldrassil. As the Circle has been ordered by the sisterhood to seek out the word of Elune on the matter, that of which can only be potentially achieved after enduring the lengthy pilgrimage and all that it may entail.

Refer to our website calendar for those who may be interested in attending this months campaign!! :smiley:

4 Likes

The monthly news for Curuhen (November) is up on the Silver Circle website! This month the Circle is Forging Ahead to piece back together the ancient Forge of Ta’Kierthan in order to destroy the artifact, Kaldrassil! Those interested in partaking in our stories are encouraged to!

Note that this story will be our last campaign for 2023! As Silver Circle takes a break from campaign stories for the month of December!

4 Likes

Ishnu’alah everyone,

This is Grawrlz, known to many of you as Feyawen Nightfury, Keeper of the Silver Circle. Today, I come to you with a personal announcement that marks both an end and a beginning for me and, by extension, our beloved guild.

After much reflection, I have decided to retire from my role as the Keeper of the Silver Circle. This decision is driven by significant changes in my personal life. I am stepping into a new role as an officer in the US Air Force and am also a full-time mom. These responsibilities require my utmost attention and dedication, and it has become increasingly clear that I cannot devote the same level of commitment to the guild as I have in the past.

I want to assure you all that this decision was not made lightly. The Silver Circle has been a significant part of my life, and the experiences we’ve shared and the community we’ve built together hold a special place in my heart. However, I believe in the importance of leadership and the responsibility it entails, and I cannot in good conscience continue in a role that I am unable to fulfill to the best of my abilities.

That said, this is not a farewell. I will still be a part of the Silver Circle and our community, albeit not in such a prominent position. I will remain in the wings, cheering you on, participating when I can, and always keeping an eye on the incredible stories and adventures that this guild is known for.

The Silver Circle has always been more than just one person. It’s a collective of talented, passionate individuals who come together to create something extraordinary. I have every confidence in our leadership and members to carry on the legacy of the Silver Circle, and I look forward to seeing the guild continue to thrive and grow.

Thank you all for the understanding, support, and camaraderie. Here’s to the future of the Silver Circle, and to all the new adventures that await!

Warm regards,

:blue_heart: Grawrlz / Feyawen

Q&A

1) Are you quitting the game?

1. No. I am not leaving Warcraft or Silver Circle in a literal sense. I am merely stepping down from my role as Guild Leader. I will become a Silversworn. This will afford me with some time to login and enjoy the game, and to pick up projects new and old that I can offer to the guild and wider community. I will also remain as a presence in the wings to assist the leadership team with artistic tasks related to the guild, or in a mentorship capacity if they so request.

2) Who is replacing you?

Celassa Kal’nor, will become the next Keeper. I have been conducting a series of private meetings with Celassa over the last few weeks/months to prepare her for this inevitable moment. She is very eager to prove herself, and she could use all the support and encouragement from you all as she eases into this new role. It’s A LOT more work than people realize, so please be ready to assist her when you are all able, and please remember to be vigilant of how she is doing as a person first, and not just as GL.

3) When will the transition take place?

I have written an elaborate ritual for this particular event to be enjoyed IC, in which all Silversworn both past and present can come to participate. This event will take place on December 18th, 2023 at 6pm (WRA server time) / 5pm (MG server time). This event will receive an open invite listing on the WRA and MG server forums, for the community to come spectate if they so choose. I would be greatly honored to see many of you there on your Silversworn characters, to help me allow Feyawen to fulfill this IC ritual to the fullest.

11 Likes

So happy for you to be taking this new path! We will all be here to cheer you on! Good luck and see you on Azeroth!

3 Likes

Feyawen.

You’re an amazing human and I’m proud to have known you once upon a time. I am confident the guild will be in great hands with Celassa at the helm and will continue to be the pinnacle of Kaldorei innovation and representation that you laid the groundwork for and built into its awe-inspiring present state. I’m glad to see things are seemingly continuing to go well irl and wish you all the best in-game and in life. May Elune guide your path, sister.

With gratitude and best wishes,
She Who Was Once Ivrione (Diana)

1 Like

Thank you both for the kind words. I hope to see you both out in Azeroth for some RP soon™ :blue_heart:

2 Likes

A holiday gift for my guild, to punctuate my annual tradition of leadership gift giving for the year. This new guild logo and banner are by the lovely Erika Sampaio.

7 Likes

Casually obsessed with this. Even before when you first showed me the drafts of it while it was still a sketch, AMAZING (very biased, but rightfully so)

3 Likes

These are absolutely gorgeous!!

3 Likes

Our latest monthly news for January is now posted on the Silver Circle website. Join us, this month of Xallvar, as we embark upon a campaign to aid the defense of Amirdrassil and the construction of Bel’ameth!

Tomorrow will be our monthly Council Glade, the Moot of the Elves - Similarly, a great time for new members or any interested in joining us on this month’s exciting campaign to come and introduce themselves! This will begin at 6:00PM (WRA server time) / 8:00PM (MG server time) - ! This month at the Emerald Encampment underneath Amirdrassil.

5 Likes

The Silver Circle has disembarked from the Storm’s Glaive at Belanaar, at the shores of the new World Tree Amirdrassil! Carrying valuable supplies to aid in the construction of Kaldorei settlements!

Rp involving exploration of Amirdassil, construction and allocation efforts abound the latter end of this month! Seek our event listings on the Silver Circle website for more info. :smiley:

6 Likes

With tomorrow’s trade post rewards- LAWDY

I will :100: be rolling up to our events in Sailor Moon cosplay. Cannot wait to kill the enemies of the Goddess decked out entirely in a pink mini-skirt mog and a pink fox, like be for real. FINALLY Blizzard is catering to its largest fanbase- the girls :nail_care:

5 Likes

With our new home of Amirdrassil secured for the time being, the Silver Circle is looking to do some more restful and relaxing events. The time to recover and return to a new normal, a peaceful norm is at hand. We welcome our fellow kin to join us during this time! Feel free to reach out!

5 Likes

The start of Kinship Takes Wing Campaign starts this Sunday. (3/3/24)

The Silver Circle has been summoned forth by the Dragonflights, though unsure why, it usually is wise not to ignore a summon from dragons. What will the Circle find? What do the Dragonflights want? Find out on this adventure!

3 Likes

Silver Circle has a couple casual ((& open to walkups!)) event for this month if there are any who may be interested & wish for a more casual event to intro in to!

On the 19th of March at 8:00pm: Walk up in Valdrakken: Spa Night
Earn some much needed relaxation enjoying the finest Valdrakken has to offer. Earn an express pass to the Serene Dreams Spa in Thaldraszus with a complementary casual get-together for the Silver Circle.
Host: Cellasa

On the 29th of March at 8:00pm: Walk up in Val’sharah: RP Night
The Silver Circle has made its home in Val’sharah, in the small haven of Lightsong. Lightsong is a small woodland settlement, founded by the ancient kaldorei people and now home to many Darnassian and some Gilnean refugees. The village does not boast much, but it does have the Silver Circle, a group of kaldorei dedicated to Elune’s will and their people. Members of the Silver Circle can be found residing in Lightsong, assisting the villagers in daily tasks and building Lightsong’s defenses.
Host: Cellasa - MG, Walk-Up RP Generated

& finally on the 23rd of March at 7:00pm: Byltan**
The festival of Byltan celebrates the cycle of life. Where the saplings of tomorrow thrive thanks to fallen trees of the past, Byltan encourages its guests to learn from the lessons of old and focus on the potential of the future. Byltan is a kaldorei holiday dedicated to the celebration of burgeoning Spring time.
Host: Cellasa

For any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM on Discord!: celassa
Or, check out our website for additional event information!

3 Likes

Ive been looking for a guild for awhile, i might come by and see how things go. I loved NE RP but with the horde heavy status its hard to find groups that don’t sit around taverns or are busy playing house. I miss the adventure RP and discovery.

3 Likes

Ishnu’alah Sister Faenissa,
The Circle has an adventure event this Friday for our “Kinship Takes Wing” campaign if you wish to come check it out.
Hope you have a great day.

1 Like

Silver Circle is a mainstay of the server, one of if not the oldest roleplay guilds on WrA. I’m pretty much solely a Pandaren rper, but over the years I’ve had many interactions with Silver Circle - attending public events, helping them as a vendor during Lunar Festival, and so on. As matter of fact it’s only because of encouragement from the Silver Circle people that Kunbo’s teahouse exists.

And they are very much the opposite of “groups that [only] sit around taverns or are busy playing house”. i know first hand, to give one example, that when Teldrassil was burning they were right in Darnassus, using the ingame event as a basis for roleplay. For a sustained period of time. They genuinely play deep, setting a good example (imho ofc) of living Kaldorei culture.

5 Likes

oh my god???

This is simply the sweetest thing I have read and I am actually misty eyed. Thank you. This is so heart warming.

3 Likes

Throughout the month of April the Silver Circle will be in Gilneas!

To my fellow Silversworn,

The druid Baxter Coarsebriar, an old friend from my time in the Cenarion Circle, has reached out to me with grim news about the rebuilding efforts in Gilneas. Across the kingdom, its people are being plagued by thefts, animal attacks, and more.

In the spirit of cooperation the Kaldorei and Gilneans share, I have offered to venture to Gilneas and help in any way I can. I encourage any of you that have the time to join me in this effort. It was the people of Gilneas that stood with the Kaldorei when no one else would. I intend to do my part to help repay that debt. I will share further details during the next Council Glade.

Aviana keep your skies clear.

Kelthos Willowgale

For any additional questions feel free to reach out to me in-game on Kelthos-WyrmrestAccord or hit me up on our guild discord server! Event dates are also posted on the calendar on our guild site!

4 Likes