Silver Circle | Night Elf Roleplay

Elune-adore Nyrannia!

If you’d like to get connected, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via Discord at Feyawen#6264! June is usually a big month for us, because it is our anniversary month, and this year we will be celebrating 5 years on Wyrmrest Accord! We have some big stuff planned for the guild’s future, so now is definitely a great time to get involved.

I look forward to getting to know you soon!

Elun’dorini talah,
~ Feyawen :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

This month, Silver Circle celebrates 5 years on Wyrmrest Accord! We’re going lighter on the event calendar, so members can spend time enjoying more open community events throughout the month!

But there will be a big story surprise for members later this month that could change the dynamic of the guild for the year ahead! :muscle:

5 Likes

Tonight: Anniversary Council Glade
When: 6/16/2022 at 5:00 pm (server)
Where: Tomb of Sargeras (OOC) | Temple of Elune (IC)
Style: Circle Gathering
Faction: Alliance
PM Host to attend: Feyawen, Celassa, Kelanthos, Mythanil, Thinius

Tonight the Silver Circle celebrates its fifth year on Wyrmrest Accord. To commemorate this event, Keeper Nightfury invites members of the Circle and close allies to join her at the Temple of Elune in Val’sharah (ToS) for the traditional anniversary celebration.

It’s crazy to think we’ve been on Wyrmrest Accord for half a decade now. We’ve accomplished so much in that time. We’ve met and said farewell to so many truly amazing people and gifted roleplayers.

Acquiring our Guild Charter (IC) 2017 from Darnassian Guild Master Lysheana.

June 16th 2018.

June 16th 2019.

June 16th 2020.

June 16th 2021.

We’ve worked together to build great momentum for storytelling, creating new systems, and collaborating character developments together. In the past five years, we have hosted 40 unique campaigns/storylines, hundreds of events, and dozens of open and collaborative community events.

This all happened because of those in this guild who care deeply about our community, the people in it, and what we can achieve together when we communicate and collaborate. Your dedication and commitment to our guild and our Wyrmrest Accord roleplaying community are an inspiration.

As we move into the next year, I’ll be cheering you all to even greater heights. Finally, no words here could do justice to the gratitude and respect I have for all of you. It has been a great privilege to be part of an extraordinary community.

Thanks for all you do, shan’are!
~ Feyawen

6 Likes

Happy anniversary to some good friends and some even better RP’ers!

4 Likes

Thanks for joining us last night Maeshkin! And for handling the major story surprises so well IC hahaha :muscle:

2 Likes

Tomorrow: Council Glade
When: 7/8/22 at 5:30 pm (server)
Where: Lightsong Village, Val’sharah
Style: Circle Meeting

Council Glade is also referred to as the moot of the elves, a time when members of the Silver Circle and their allies congress to discuss important matters.

Council Glade is a good time for new characters interested in following our cause to make themselves known, and introduce themselves to the Circle. The event typically consists of new pledges, Silver Oaths, formal reports, and other announcements relevant to Silver Circle objectives.

This meeting will cover new introductions and a recap of recent events. Below are some screenshots of some recent RP events.

4 Likes

A wonderful group of wonderful people. If you want in depth Night Elf RP, this is IT. Feyawen and her crew are always lovely interacting with, you won’t find a better set with a great system!

2 Likes

Happy full moon, shan’are!

Tonight, when the moon rises outside your window, be sure to take a moment to look up into the night sky. This will be the largest of the supermoons of 2022. I hope your weather is clear wherever you find yourself tonight :heart:

And if it’s cloudy or hard to see the sky in your area tonight do not fret. Another large supermoon will rise on August 11th!

Elune-adore :crescent_moon: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

7 Likes

Elune-Adore!

Silver Circle has started a campaign that is stationed in southern Darkshore! Would absolutely love to see some people who may just so happen to have their OCs parked there if given the chance! Would make for a relatively easy ‘in’ for an introduction as well! :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

This is fine. We're fine.

:flushed: Nevermind.

Sneak.

Extra sneak.

Get hekked, traitors.

What in Darnassian?

Chaos continues to unfold in Darkshore and northern Ashenvale as our current storyline approaches it's finale.
4 Likes

At some point I’m gonna have to join you with my druid, your posts always look like such fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Lili!

A fresh storyline is set to begin in the Stonetalon Mountain region next month. It may be an good time to try getting involved, and after joining us for an event or two we can get you hooked up in our channels for ease-of-communication with the guild :blue_heart: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

An absolutely wonderful group of humans that portray some of the best Kaldorei I’ve ever encountered. If you’re interested in exploring Kaldorei culture and exciting events with great people, I definitely suggest you reach out to the Silver Circle here or in-game and give their website a look for some fantastic research and information. Some of the very best World of Warcraft memories I have were times in-game and out spent with them! <3

Oh yeah… bump!

6 Likes

I also have a nelf Elune priestess, Lailanniea. Either of them could/would join up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful group, recently attended an event of there’s and they were very patient & kind. I highly recommend checking them out even if you are not a Kaldorei, or don’t planning one! Their events are top notch!

2 Likes

@Lilithiea You’re welcome to bring any of your characters around to RP with us. :blue_heart:

@Maeryna It was so much fun having you for the event last night! I really loved how Maeryna helped make the final decision to sound the retreat too. Overall, a really stupendous introduction for her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Bump! [Lovely guild! I recommend going to their events! They’re always super lovely!]

@Feyawen Seeing this late as I hop on the forums only every now and then! I loved Mythera! She definitely sparked some interest from Mae! :heart:

3 Likes

A new storyline has sent us to the Howling Fjord Northrend! The next event takes place on Tuesday 9/6/22 at 5:45pm server time in Kamagua Harbor.

3 Likes

;>___>

I’ll be at work once again… maybe some day I’ll get to join in.

3 Likes

If it’s easier, you can always reach out to me on Discord (Shadowfern#5118). We can schedule some casual RP to get you introduced to some members if that works for you :muscle:

1 Like