Sign in here if you are tired of seeing Sylvanas

So exactly at what point did Sylvanas become a god? Because the Lich King is god level, and that cinematic she effortlessly defeats all the defenders of ICC AND the Lich King.

So next expansion is promising more crap story. If the features are anything remotely like BfA or Legion, I am so done.

3 Likes

A fella can dream, can’t he?

For me and anyone signing this.

For many others

In game? No clue. In the heads of whoever created this? Probably the very first time they came across her. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What I want to know is WHERE IS THE SCARE SHE GOT FROM SURFANG!!!

When she flew away from Org she must have stopped off at the beauty Salon for a quick makeover before VAPING off to ICC.

9.0 prediction…:frowning:

I am certainly tired of her.

2 Likes

Nathanos is with the writer for whom he’s a self-insert, furiously pulling on his spongy as he watches the trailer for the 1000th time.

4 Likes

They made a central villain that’s boring despite having expansion after expansion of content about them doing stuff.

Only Blizzard, you know?

2 Likes

Blizz will probably see all these Sylvanas threads and pat themselves on the back
‘wow we made such a great villain, everybody hates her’

2 Likes

i used to love sylvanas, but there’s been too much of her… i wish we could all just go back to MoP, or WoD when she was the secret service and not a ‘super’ important cahracter… (and yes, i DO wanna go back to WoD. give blizzard a second-chance at that expansion so they can do it right).

1 Like

In our Dark Lady we place our faith.

We shall have a Dark Queen, beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love Sylvanas and despair!

Victory for Sylvanas!

1 Like

It’s not enough to hate a villain though. There’s a difference between hating a villain so it feels satisfying to beat them, and hating them enough that you just leave.

This is just hitting the same point for me that Game of Thrones did. I’ve stopped giving a damn. This feels like fanfiction written by some cringy high school edgelord and I’m skipping out on it. So yeah, signed.

5 Likes

signed she gets way too much attention for a character not even associated with a faction anymore.

3 Likes

Like I’ve said. I’m tired of her always having a one up on someone, having a way out of everything or just being crazy overpowered. At this point she’s like Superman Prime, she’s white bread. When your heroes and villains have nothing to fear, when nothing can hold them back and they can’t grow as a character, how are we supposed to even care about them?

4 Likes

And MY AXE!

5 Likes

I have had enough of Mary Suevanas

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ll sign. I used to like her, but this cinematic was just way too much.

Tier 1 raid boss please. Let’s get her out of the story ASAP so we can focus on shadow gargoyle.

4 Likes

Signed and not just because I main Alliance.

Signed. Being able to defeat Saurfang and the Lich King are one thing, but one shotting them like level 1 critters is stupid.

2 Likes

I am here to say that I, too, am sick and tired of Sylvanas owning everyone and everything like it’s nothing, just because. I really, really hope she is “true killed” (like Warden Stillwater was in Hillsbrad Foothills) next expansion, and is never heard from again.

3 Likes

And my green mace?

M-moo. D: .