Sign in here if you are tired of seeing Sylvanas

Yes.

This Sylvanas plot line has been running since Legion. It’s beyond tiresome.

5 Likes

Agreed! So disappointing.

4 Likes

Hearthstone called it!!!

(power chord) DRAGOOOOOOOOONS

shes so dumb, just insanely powerful and we are yet to be given a reason which makes her look like a poorly designed character in our eyes

7 Likes

What did you think was going to happen, she was going to fly away from orgrimmar and we wouldn’t see her ever again?

Signing in.

Someone please cancel this character.

…and the writers who write her.

4 Likes

Nope. I hated her as warchief. I thought that was stupid. But now seeing her unambiguously being a villain, I’m fine with it.

It always boring when writing goes full Deus Ex Machina.

3 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but We will never get rid of her as long as We have these writers. Next expansion after shadowlands will be the redemption arc of Sylvanas and the next after that, She will be the savior. Get Ready…

1 Like

I’m staying loyal to the Dark Lady.

2 Likes

Dark Mirror. And she’s actually playing 36000D chess using 420D chess boards as the pieces.

3 Likes

/signed
10 char

4 Likes

I’m loving it!!! :smiley_cat:

Signed. I was never a Sylvanas hater until now. Her over the top villainy and over powered abilities are just too much. Its time for her to be permanently dead.

7 Likes

OMG yes signed!!!

2 Likes

One of the reasons why BfA is one of the best xpacs ever, right?

As she was chain-trapping Bolvar I went “Man I hate her so much.”

But whatever. So long as they keep Nathanos away, way away.

1 Like

YESSS thank god for this thread my disdain for sylvannas as a character has grown ten fold since that stupid cinematic…so much plot armor…

1 Like

that means she serves me then.

No, she flies away and then a big moonbeam bug zapper appears next to her and fries her like the mosquito she is. Her charred corpse drops to the earth with a satisfying thud as we see Tyrande lowering her ‘Mother Moon™’ bug zapper, having successfully rid the world of another pest.

3 Likes

While that might be entertaining, her existence right now is a conduit for another entity, she has to continue for the story to move forward as all expansions going forward are going to be connecting plots.