Sign in here if you are tired of seeing Sylvanas

No more cinematics. No more op, effortless dodges. I’m so done with her

242 Likes

Signed with my heart.

61 Likes

She used to be one more of my favorites but they’ve made me dislike her to the point that I can’t stand her anymore.
Time to kill her off.

36 Likes

Blizz writers are hilarious. WoW succeeded when it had antihero villains who people thought were cool. Not annoying villains they couldn’t stand to see/hear anymore.

So they double down on their bad decisions by having the annoying villain everyone is long sick of KILL the antihero villain. LOL.

42 Likes

27 Likes

A-freaking-men

13 Likes

She was the instigator of BfA.

7 Likes

Good news is she’s probably done after this one. She’s clearly a raid boss this time.

7 Likes

Was kind of “meh” towards her during BfA. But, I’m down for this whole “Exterminatus” thing if that’s her goal. Actually a tiny bit upset that I have no loyalist characters. If nothing else, I would like to at least see that side of the story. I still think we’ll end up killing her Avengers style.

Not me. More Sylvanas plz. Sylvanas and an undead themed expansion is all I have left to care about with this game.

13 Likes

Sign.

Nothing is more anti-hype to me than another Sylvanas expansion. Can we just be done with her? You don’t even have to kill her or anything, just write her into a nice little box where she can stay for the rest of the game.

29 Likes

Amen.

What even is her motivation at this point? Is she still just mad that she’s dead so she wants to make the rest of us dead too? Like… that’s it?

12 Likes

Tired of the new Thrall, she is not even as cool as him. I wish Thrall would go back to being the ultimate main character who beats everyone over this nonsense.

8 Likes

Christ that cinamatic.

“After one shotting Saurfang, now Imma go one shot the Lich King and his Armies.”

She’s so goddam boring now.

33 Likes

8 Likes

Thrall was at least a good guy who genuinely wanted the best for Azeroth even if he could be a little obnoxious with his perfectness at times.

Sylvanas is literally trying to kill everyone and we keep getting told there’s nothing we can do about it, she’s untouchable.

17 Likes

As positive as that sounds, the time to take her down was BfA. :frowning:

1 Like

well… at least the faster they kill the game, the faster I get warcraft4

You know what I’m tired of?
I’m tired of seeing your Tauren race, your folk lumbers around like a fleet of inter-state buses. (credit to George Carlin)

3 Likes

And along the way, make her god-level powerful and virtually untouchable.

8 Likes