Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

Which isn’t happening.

So they’re upset over nothing.

Just going to straight up lie now eh? Good stuff let’s see what other awful excuses you got

No lie.

Leaders of groups of 5 players are clicking the queue button.

No one is bypassing this requirement, no matter what you think addons are doing.

Only thing we’re guilty of is doing a 3, 2, 1 countdown with multiple 5 man teams. this really isn’t exploiting. anybody can do it.

“I cheat because I can l”

How embarrassing

1 Like

I got another good copy and paste for you guys

“I cheat because I can”.

You can use it as your official team slogan if you would like. I don’t mind :slight_smile:

It isn’t good. It’s barely worthless.

It looks like you’ve never used the addon because you’re making claims about features it can’t do.

I support fair competition, but there’s no competition if you don’t even put up a fight. The keyword is “Epic.” Aside from giving up, what was your epic contribution to the team?

2 Likes

My epic contribution is posting on these forums in the hopes of fixing the queue system

If you actually want to get attention on these forums. my recommendation is goin over to General Discussions because blizz does not read the battleground forums friend.

TBH, they barely read GD too. I’ve spent some time there, people post the craziest stuff.

Did you know that bypassing the five person premade limit is cheating?

Good thing no one is doing that then.

Just a question are you a bot?

Bots are what you guys fight when you’re camping graveyards. Try again.

I’ve found that bots are actually pretty good, they generally know how to interrupt and CC. I wish pugs did.

Yeah people that run in premades WOULD think bots are good. Jeez dude lmao

Why would someone go to the trouble of creating software that plays worse than a player? Why would anyone pay for such a dreadful machine?

But you admit to not putting up a fight in the game?

No queue-fix will fix that.

Let’s say the queue gets fixed, but then you still keep losing.

What’s the fix for that?