Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

Here’s how you play epics:

Que up. Get into epic bg and proceed to first battle.

Is it a fairly even fight? Cool, probably not a premade, might be fun.

If you get wiped immediately and notice it’s a premade promptly leave. You can still que for blitz and arenas with deserter buff.

Epics will be dead as long as que exploiting remains. Premades in epics are the definition of cheating and there’s no reason you have to waste your time playing against them. Just leave and let them camp the couple bots that stay.

10 Likes

They’re not. I never have trouble getting pretty good queues.

Just don’t play if you don’t want to play. It’s not rocket science.

1 Like

Most players leave after the first fight because the teams are so unbalanced. It’s a broken and forgotten game mode.

And I just said I leave them when they’re unplayable. I could just not queue up but I do enjoy them when they’re playable.

7 Likes

no. most players leave after the first team fight because they lack character. they want pvp rewards without having to actually pvp.
if all you do in every epic is rush the team fight you deserve to lose.

5 Likes

You have it backwards. Premades exist to stomp pugs and win without having to PvP. That’s literally what they’re there for. The only people that are staying to fight against a premades are bots and new players that don’t know any better.

Epics are a miserable experience against premades. People play video games for fun. If it’s not fun, people will quit and stop playing. Simple as that. It’s not worth even putting the effort in when you can leave and queue up for actual rated PvP.

15 Likes

im 100% sure you dont buy gliders for WG

I would love to have your level of dillusion. If you like to waste time against a team that is cheating to play a casual mode be my guest. I will leave and log another character and sign up again and hope for fair game.

He’s Honor level 166 and 1800 Frost in Solo Shuffle are you sure you want to let this guy have an opinion ? /s.

God, this game attracts strange

what does rated anything have to do with epic bgs? the gilder comment is just one example to illustrate how complacent most pug players are when it comes to epic bgs.

How do players know it’s a premade? Better pugs - or those with more/better healers - beat down lesser pugs all the time…

I’m curious because I do see people say “it’s a premade” when it isn’t, or “it’s not a premade” when it is.

And if you think it’s broken/forgotten there’s no need to play or make threads about it.

You dismissed others opinions based on Honor Level before, So I can only assume your still doing it, thus your type of comment. Dismissive.

I know you just want to protect your little epic premade community but come on man, come on dawg

Say it louder for the people in the back. Horde or Alliance, doesn’t matter, premades in 40-man BGs are trash. I don’t know about the Alliance premades because atm, most of my toons I’ve been playing lately have been Alliance, but I get it’s from both sides. Either way, still a miserable experience.

2 Likes

See how many are using gliders and gravity bombs?

See if community leaders are present?

See if the same names are there along side?

See how many enemy players have the party lead Icon ?

Epic/random battlegrounds are dead. Solo queue is the wave of the future!

1 Like

Not really friend, with cross realm guilds out now, people are discovering how fun it is to play in organized groups now.

1 Like

3 minute queue for 80 people is far from dead.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why the newest battleground mode is solo queue right?

I’m really hoping que exploiting works for rated blitz. Maybe blizzard will finally be forced to fix queueing and nobody will have to suffer through a premade again.

2 Likes

That’s actually nice to have access to a guild bank as well. But still communities allow to be in multiple of them.

But on the flip-side, having guild colors/tabard and banners is actually neat.

If you think that playing a 40 man premade vs 20 bots and greenies that don’t know any better is healthy then you’re truly lost.

Blizzard doesn’t balance epics for a reason. They’re dead. They’re infested with premades. Nobody worth their salt takes them seriously. They’re old, dusty and forgotten. Most people treat them as a playground and nothing more. They would be good fun if queue exploiting wasn’t allowed but epics are such utter garbage that blizzard doesn’t even bother.

2 Likes

if epics don’t matter, then why do you care if we premade them?

Because they’re enjoyable when it’s pug vs pug and not coordinated team vs pug. It’s not hard to figure out.

It’s the equivalent of a college basketball team rolling up to the local park and challenging the kids to a game. You would have to be braindead to think that’s fun or fair.

3 Likes