Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

This post is weird. What times do you play? Hordes only premade sync 8pm to 1am est as opposed to allies who do it 24/7.

alliance doesn’t premade 24/7 lol

1 Like

I’m new to the game; so which community dodge the most

1 Like

Sorry, you were saying? That is definitely more than when Hordes sync.

What? I’ve ran into 20+ Alliance premades today, all same people, every single EBG, only winning about 3 in total, its been real hell for past 5 days for pvp/ebgs. I do agree that this is unfair and ruins bgs. I just want my gloves, tier them, then farm 2s.

1 Like

Dead game mode it sounds like

I was just exaggerating friend, we really dont run 24/7 we start running about noon tho till about midnight when a leader is on

Don’t worry, bff. I’m not arguing or picking a fight about when you start or stop. I’m trying to establish facts here: your community runs more syncs than Horde communities. It’s strange that he’s claiming losses from Horde comms when we both know RR and AVM or DLJ face each other more often during primetime. Maybe they’re actually losing to your comms while merc’d?

hahaha all my comments on premades got flagged and removed. Blizz protecting the little premaders

Who and where are these premade Horde groups?

Wish I could join one…Always on the receiving end and never a giver.

Davey Jones Locker 4 is listed :wink:

Noon to midnight in RR disc. Then midnight-5 am EST via BF. Pretty damn close to 24/7.

having 3 communities, with 1k members each, going on 4, isnt a flex where you can only get about 20 to play with you nightly

Why are we confusing 40 random people in a video game on the internet circumventing a system set in place with ‘friends’? Always such a silly argument; ‘gO gEt A BuNcH oF pEoPLe 2 eXploiT wIf u’ is what you meant to say.

7 Likes

We’re in the process of consolidating and removing inactives. At least people want to play with us…

2 Likes

I’m saying he does himself no favors with how he behaves and interacts with other players in bgs.

1 Like

Aye, I don’t think I’ve ever seen 'em. I did get stuck in a Horde premade the other day in IoC and one of the frequent people I see in it was doing nothing but spamming emotes. So that was pretty amusing.

Yeah, I don’t care for that either, but not much can we do but ignore them and refuse to play along side em :smiley:

youre talking like your golden corral members / bingo players are of any help to begin with. lul

Do you know if there’s any horde communities/premades outside of typical prime time hours? That’s the one thing I’m not sure of. But for people to type on the BG forums about those very-off hours of day to complain is weird. Again, it’s clear alliance premade at hours like mornings/noon/prior-to-prime-time, but I never hear of horde communities running then.