Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

Show me where I insulted you.

Faint ignorance lol is that a class they taught?

So, you can’t? You’re just saying words hoping something will stick?

Where did I say I can’t? You’re just saying words hoping something will stick?

Now who’s being childish?

If you don’t like it when childish arguments are used on you, maybe you shouldn’t use them, and thus make yourself appear the more mature interlocuter.

Oh, it’s childish when I do it of course haha.

HAHAHAHA

i am begging both of you to look at your post count in this thread and do something productive with your day

1 Like

I’m in a Blitz queue. Nothing else to do but wait.

Bragging about getting caught up in the college racket lmao.

Colleges spend a lot of money to get schools to push the propaganda that kids will never be successful without 1 of their 700 thousand $ pieces of paper that will saddle them with debt for the rest of their living days.

And also a lot of the people in “higher education” are not really that smart by the looks of it I’ve seen the videos of people walking around college campuses asking these people basic questions just to be met with answers so incompetent that it would blow your mind.

1 Like

Who’s bragging? They brought it up…

‘Haha shut up nerd’ isn’t as useful now that nerds rule the world.

Yikes… are you ok bud?

Of course I’m okay, I’m always okay, I’m the king of okay.

Mhm I see yeah I’d hardly consider going to college as a milestone of maturity lmao.

Some of the people coming out of college today are the farthest thing from mature as we’ve seen a lot of during protests on college campuses.

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem when people queue up together. I do have a problem when 20+ of them get the prompt to enter battleground but choose hold it for more than a minute only to leave the battleground and ruin the match that hasn’t even started because it’s 40 vs 20.

I see some leaders actively dodging a community under the pretext of not wanting to play with (or against) toxic people (???). I argue that ruining a match by getting your followers not to enter the battleground is even more toxic.

1 Like

dang yall still going :cocktail: :eyes:

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, why not?

The game does not allow players to queue for random bgs in a raid group.

Premade raiders don’t respect the spirit of fair play. They circumvent restrictions to bring their raids into random bgs. They roflstomp pugs and drive them away from PvP.

2 Likes

Because PVP is never fair and one side will try to maximize advantage over the other, and that is something I have come to terms with.

I have a problem with sabotaging your own team by not entering the battleground when you have enough people to enter and make a difference, but you refuse to do so because you want to avoid someone because you’re such an lovely person and said person doesn’t deserve to play with or against you, or you want to ensure all your friends get in together.

I’m okay if you queue up together and try your luck to get into the same game, I’m not ok with repeatedly holding a battleground pop only to drop it.

2 Likes

I see.

You and I understand that this is unfair and it ruins the bg. However, premade raiders are accustomed to creating significantly imbalanced teams in random bgs. They’re not concerned about the spirit of fair play and the PvP experience of other players.

4 Likes

Honestly, neither are the majority of pugs that I’ve played with. They’re looking for the fastest way to gear so they can sit hour long RSS queues and if it doesn’t look like they’re going to get conquest, they just leave.

So you can pretend that you’re speaking from the high moral ground if you want. But the people you are pretending to represent only agree with you because fighting premades requires you to actually play PvP which requires effort and they just want the prize at the end.

1 Like

The spirit of fair play? What is that exactly? Since when is anything in PvP “fair play”.

In random BGs with all random players, Blizz doesn’t sort groups by ilvl or honor level or anything. They just randomly throw whatever players together in a group. Whoever is in the front of the que gets in. The folks who are undergeared and inexperienced get curbstomped, typically. The folks who have decent gear and a clue how to play typically win. You hope…hope, that the RNJesus has smiled upon you and you get more of the clued in than clueless folks on your team. Please tell me whats fair about that? You think that encourages folks to keep coming back?? You think that rando who just got they’re rear end handed to them are all like, “gee that was aweful, but at leats it was fair”. PvP for the uninitiated is an aweful experience. You wonder why PvP is such a small part of the game…this is it.

Stop it with this ideaistic “fair play” nonesense. It doesn’t exist…it never has.

1 Like