Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

Then I can claim that Rogues are cheating by using Stealth.

Which is why you ignore it. You don’t actually care about the actual rules. You want Blizzard to change their stance to fit your narrative.

Well if it can just be changed on the flip of a dime then it’s just a piece of parchment.

Stealth isn’t part of the game?

I never ignored it lol I actually called it what it is lol

Queues aren’t part of the game? Dropping a queue isn’t part of the game?

Being in a group isn’t part of the game?

Ahh that explains what kind of person you are lol

Hang on, do you believe that it is some sort of infallible document?

you are asking the wrong question. Are raids queueing together in randoms in the game? You don’t need to do something not intended by the game in order to stealth. You do have to do something not intended by the game to queue sync. The strawman argument isn’t going to work on me sorry bud.

Good thing no one is doing this then, isn’t it?

It can be amended yes, but it is the “TOS” of America it is the rules and regulations America was founded on.

Oh he was on board with people doing something, just not the things you would be interested in.

Which can be amended?

So it can be changed?

So you only queue as a 5 man and don’t queue sync to get in more then 5?

Threw legal process not some random dude that works for the governments statement.

Someone who isn’t a dullard? If the constitution was infallible, there’d be no interpretation or amending needed. Clearly that isn’t the case.

It’s abundantly clear you either never took a civics course in high school or were afk the whole semester it was being taught.

1 Like

Yes.

This is allowed. If for the argument, ‘queue sync’, means communicating with other players that you are queueing.

Through

A Judge isn’t a random dude, neither is an employee retained to communicate with a companies customers.

You are allowed to queue as a raid?

Weird I never disagreed with you lol but of course you jump to conclusion and use those to attack like the immature child you so clearly are.

Weird because I compared the Constitution to the TOS. They aren’t infallible, and were crafted with amending and interpretation in mind.

The founding fathers knew this, and clearly Blizzard’s legal department does as well.

So using these clear facts, you can see that using the TOS as some end all be all in line with your interpretation is stupid because we have a literal Blizzard employee stating policy and you claiming said policy isn’t in line with the TOS because it basically amounts to “because I said so”.

1 Like

No, but you are allowed to communicate with other players, in other groups.

Yes well they haven’t “amended” or changed the TOS so it’s very clear

So, you can’t queue as a raid. So, by definition getting a raid in by “queue syncing” you are doing something not intended by the game correct?

No, you can’t click the button. Good thing no one is queueing as a raid then, isn’t it?

Not correct. What the queue system does after group leaders click the queue button is outside of the control of the group leaders.