Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

They generally are terrible as melee if you aren’t something like a tank or a dk.

And you keep ignoring it because it doesn’t fit the narrative that you want to be correct.

Lift the restriction so you can queue as a raid. It would only make the problem worse and force change to happen even faster.

If it wasn’t allowed it would be banned. It isn’t, ergo it’s allowed.

Ok, but I’m not Blizzard. They have their own process, all I can do is work within the rules.

There is no narrative bud lol you are quoting a blue post that has nothing to do with the conversation. You are also not posting what the blue post is about, and we all know why you leave that part out.

Lol. They could simply remove the restriction if it was intended. They aren’t going to make you jump through hoops to do something that they allow

The post he was responding to was literally asking if it was against the rules to queue PvP at the same time as someone else

That’s simply not how it works… Cheating can still happen and can go unnoticed does that mean it’s suddenly allowed because it hasn’t been noticed yet?

As long as everyone is counting down from 3 and not 5.

In AV back in 2019.

If it were cheating and it was going un-noticed there wouldn’t be literal blue posts about it lol.

This is what it’s about…

Someone asked if people are allowed to stack a queue to make a premade.

There is a blue post saying we don’t like sync queue and we don’t want people doing it. But you don’t actually care about blue posts lol

Yeah and he said it wasn’t against the rules. End of thread, end of discussion. Awesome. Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Correct… in AV… back in 2019…

Then the ruling would be that it is cheating.

But the ruling is that it is not cheating.

And nothing has changed about it since.

Do they need to post a list of rules every day?

A community service rep… someone that simply works for blizzard. And someone higher than him said something different.

Says who? Because the TOS says different. And the TOS is the only things that matters.

Greg street hasn’t worked at Blizzard in like 8-10 years.