Sick and tired of Premades in Epic BGs

He just dismissed a post that said it wasn’t ok from 1 blue and endorsed another post from another blue as fact lul.

1 Like

well given the fact that a blue poster clarified that queueing at the same time as someone else is not and never has been against the rules. that would mean they do condone my behavior.

Yes, obviously queueing at the same time is not “against the rules” or else nobody could queue ever… it’s the syncing that they clearly said they don’t condone, nor do they want people doing it. Also, people like you are using addons to do it and that is very much against the rules.

1 Like

“people like you” sounds like a pejorative.

addons for automating role checks aren’t against the rules and are highly popular, even without addons you can still sync via a reverse group queue method. automating role check just lets people be afk/alt-tabbed while their group leaders manage the queue.

zinger!

No one is circumventing the 5 player limit. Queuing in five player parties and leaving the queues to chance is perfectly fine.

Until they don’t go your way then it’s time for a 10v40

2 Likes

Always the victim card lol

They very much are…

People aren’t sync queuing more then 5 people?

and now you are trying to deflect. the issue with “people like you” is that it attempts to create an ingroup/outgroup effect by labeling people you don’t like instead of a behavior you don’t like. once you create the outgroup, you just dismiss them by spotlighting the worst behavior of the worst offenders of that group and applying it to all members of that group.

no they aren’t. this is a feature that is found in multiple QoL addons.

People like you clearly meant sync queue people. I don’t care about you personally.

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

You should try reading this.

yep, i have, and it refers to things like bots and auto playing scripts that control your character, not QoL addons that automate basic functions like joining a group when a friend or guildmember invites you, accepting role check, selling junk in your bags and automatically repairing when you go to a vendor.

“degrading the gaming experience” refers to things that cause players to lag out, drop in FPS, or otherwise not be able to play, a functional degradation in the client’s performance. it does not refer to your subjective emotional experience while playing.

That isn’t against the rules. Literally queueing in parties which the game allows.

Clearly you haven’t lol because you are making stuff up that it doesn’t say.

Yes sync queueing your stacked players with meta classes and lots of healer makes the game unplayable for those not exploiting. Thanks for proving me correct.

1 Like

It is I suggest reading the TOS

ten characters

That’s not the TOS lol and you ignored the blue post of the actual community manager saying they don’t want it done so with that logic a community service post is even more pointless.

can you quote that post in blue text?

I’ll try to break it down as clearly as I can:

Any addon that enables a full, organized Battleground group to queue against a randomly assembled group is creating a scenario where that coordinated group has a huge advantage. That is not in the spirit of the experience we want to provide in the normal Battleground queue. Playing with friends is fun and important, but it shouldn’t come at the expense of the spirit of the game nor the fun of others.

The normal Battleground queue is for players to jump in and play against other players in a similar situation. We realize that it’s not a perfect system, and we’re still looking at ways to improve normal Battleground queues further. Regardless, it’s not meant for organized groups to “pug stomp” and get quick Honor. We have built in outlets for players that want to organize–if a competitive, social experience was really the goal, then there are clear ways to achieve that.

The ultimate effect that this kind of queuing has had is to drive players away from PvP. Perhaps it’s been a long time since you’ve been in a random group, but a lot of players will see that they’re up against a premade and simply quit. At best, they suffer through it. To an extent premade groups count on this. Heck, one of the popular addons announces opposing players that appear to have rage quit.

Addons aren’t really a viable solution for botting issues, but we do take those issues seriously and we’ll continue our work on improvements to the Battleground system, including better ways to deal with botting and other exploitative gameplay.

that doesn’t look like blue text

Well, that’s good, there are no addons which do that anymore.