Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Hi, I just decided to come back after over a year of not playing and absolutely no one to play with. My btag is Miapow7#2057. Thanks
I am also looking to try and be more interactive within the world. I am presently waiting to get back to playing, (I am working and do not have access to the game at the moment) around Dec. I would like to be able to do more in game content and to be a more efficient player. I was going to try a different server, (one with an on again and off again player, I know from working with), but I want a more consistent "crew" of players. Sorry to say, I do have periods where I go off to work and lose all connections to real internet, so I am unable to play, but I do read about the game and world a lot, just to try and keep up with things. I like the idea of meeting up the group, once I am back in civilization. Thanks for setting this up.
glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way come back to find every one I used to play is gone or no more that's what made me leave in the first place if I wanted a solo game id have played something else. I play both faction and currently thinking of lvling a new toon so hit me up ^_^
btag nasetu#1573 discord Septharium#6400
Hi Guys,
I'm returning to the game shortly after an extended break. I have generally played alone in the past for all the reasons stated by others.
Would love to join.

My btag is GhostDragon#6870

Cheers
This sounds great!! I'll definitely join since I need some help deciding on if now is the time to rejoin, and apparently f2p players can't make post anywhere on the forum now? Gees!
This is just what I have been looking for. Sign me up!

Bnet: Guest#1230
Discord: guest0#7593
Sorry meant to add my Battle.net ID, renshilee#1277. I might take a little while to accept, but I will eventually. I would like to find some casual players to roam Azeroth with.
It has been over a year since I have played WoW but I am thinking of coming back to it. What has kept me from it was the sheer loneliness in the world now. I started playing back in Vanilla when you got to know the people on your server and it felt like a community. I would love to be a part of that again, please sign me up!

Btag: shinythings#1401
Love to play with others some times

I play mostly in the early US morning til early afternoon, mainly Horde (totally arbitrary)

Battletag: alexisidun2374
I returned after a 2 year break and found that my guild is dead, feels pretty lonely. I would love to join!
Btag: Celtic#1201
Discord: Celtic#3720
was in this discord before , looking to get back into the game again , beileve i was removed for inactivity took another break on a count of work purposes .

looking to join again
Btag: Grayson154
Discord : Gray154
Battle Tag:
JustJessicax#1997
Discord:
justjessicaxox#8487
Hi all! This sounds great. I have been on and off again since Cata, but pretty dedicated prior to that. New xpac and vanilla servers have me tempted...

Discord: ScruffyNerfHerder#3015
BT: Scruffy#11957

Thank you :)
Hey, great idea here. Sent you a request on Discord tonight.

I won't be able to play for a while, since my internet's being all weird - but looking at getting back into this game.

i'm in this game mostly for the social aspects, interested in getting into some light raiding if it works with my schedule though!

Discord: Elanciel#5870
10/10 idea. I'm a very anxious bean and don't ever really talk to people in game unless they talk to me first Q.Q I would love more WoW friends, especially since I'm taking a break from most of my other games and don't know that many active WoW players now.

Battle Tag: Dodgery#1898
Discord: Riven#7837
Finally making a serious return. Played a lot vanilla through cata and since I have still played but mostly just here and there. Enough to see the new content each expansion and then would slip away.

Looking to get characters organized and figure out what server appeals to me. Currently alliance are on Proudmoore and Horde are on Thrall. I love the idea of this thread btw

Battle Tag: KnownLegend#11789
Discord : KnownLegend#8120
Coming back after a pretty long hiatus. I’m in the same position. I miss the days on Vent just chatting with people and hanging out while questing or doing dungeons, ETC.

I’ve been thinking of transferring or just making a new character on Dalaran. I have a few mains on Manoroth, but that server looks pretty much dead now.

BattleTag: Azohar#1640
Discord: Mark3307#8895
I'm game.
btag EmmetOtter#1358
Discord Tinkerizmo#1253
I am going to be genuinely starting over (i just resubbed like half an hour ago). i have no attachments to servers, so finding someone to play with or a guild already welcoming would def make things easier. i would love to be apart of this discord chat. anyone who wishes to can also add me on bnet/discord if they wish!

btag: Siagrim#1946
Discord: Siagrim#8550
Hello all, I grew tired of playing friend/childless for the past couple of years due to my ptsd. I began playing in BC, was an active member of a guild, and even met new friends. We disbanded mid-wotlk, and have been playing solo ever since. I am glad I stumbled across this thread, and would love to reroll or transfer if a guild ever manifests from this thread! Look fwd to adventuring with new comrades! About the language, I will try to keep it to a minimum, but I am a Marine! Lol

BT: Redspyder#1339
DIS: Knocturnal09#5436