Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Fratsmattic#1291 BT
FratsMattic#2488 Discord

Im a returning player, i need a lil help catching up but no one talks to help and the only people who do talk are toxic, very excited for this discord.
BuffPotato#11429 BT
Mulzey#7884 Discord

I am looking to return to the game and most of the people i used to play with have stopped. Have looked for people to play with but the toxicity from other players makes me feel very distant. I have been playing solo for a long time now and would like to find some nice people to play with. Anyone can add me and I hope we can be friends. Thanks in advance.
Im in the same boat as some of you lol I want to get back into the game but cant find anyone whos willing to play. add me Dauntless#1835
Another weekend is upon us !!!

I've sent requests to the newest posters so hopefully I didn't miss anyone. Let me know if I missed you.

We are still looking to grow our community, so if anyone else is interested, please let us know. You can post your info in this thread, where others can friend you or you can add their btags to your list of friends. You can also contact me directly if you prefer.

Have a great weekend,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
Btag- Sylviana#1957

I just redownloaded/installed the game today after a few month break. I play on Borean Tundra however I'd like a fresh start on a new server and make new friends. I'm EST timezone and prefer to play Alliance as dps or healer. Looking forward to making new friends. :)
10/21/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Evernia
Btag- Sylviana#1957

I just redownloaded/installed the game today after a few month break. I play on Borean Tundra however I'd like a fresh start on a new server and make new friends. I'm EST timezone and prefer to play Alliance as dps or healer. Looking forward to making new friends. :)

I've sent you an invite, let me know if you did not get it.

We're still looking for more !! If anyone is interested, feel free to leave your info in this thread or to contact me directly.

Have a great day,

Worg

10/19/2017 01:37 PMPosted by Elleyax
BTag: Moonsyn#11490

@Worgbane

Thank you so much for this thread. It's been a little lonely and daunting for me lol.

I have just come back to WoW after being away for a VERY long time ( Haven't played since WOTLK >.>) I'd love to be able to meet some new people to play with. I've been a bit apprehensive to put myself out there to look for any guilds, simply because I'm so far behind everyone.

I have rolled a DH because I wanted to try it out, and experience some of Legion, but I thoroughly enjoy playing my shaman. She is so undergeared by today's standards, but if anyone is willing to take me in, and show me the ropes, so to speak, I know I'd be a viable member of any guild. I just need a little help in getting to that point :)

I realize it would be a big step back to help someone as noobish as me lol! , but rest assured, I'm wiling to do what it takes to get on par with everyone else so I can be of help.

I'm not too into PVP, but I'm always up for running dungeons and raiding. I'm either on my shaman (Elleyax) or my DH (TempesttMoon), so any of you feel free to add me, and hope to see you in-game :)

Edit: I just realized most of you are Horde, whereas I'm Alli..Oh well lol!

My main is Horde, but I have Alliance characters. My first character is a Alliance Warrior.
10/19/2017 01:37 PMPosted by Elleyax
BTag: Moonsyn#11490

@Worgbane

Thank you so much for this thread. It's been a little lonely and daunting for me lol.

I have just come back to WoW after being away for a VERY long time ( Haven't played since WOTLK >.>) I'd love to be able to meet some new people to play with. I've been a bit apprehensive to put myself out there to look for any guilds, simply because I'm so far behind everyone.

I have rolled a DH because I wanted to try it out, and experience some of Legion, but I thoroughly enjoy playing my shaman. She is so undergeared by today's standards, but if anyone is willing to take me in, and show me the ropes, so to speak, I know I'd be a viable member of any guild. I just need a little help in getting to that point :)

I realize it would be a big step back to help someone as noobish as me lol! , but rest assured, I'm wiling to do what it takes to get on par with everyone else so I can be of help.

I'm not too into PVP, but I'm always up for running dungeons and raiding. I'm either on my shaman (Elleyax) or my DH (TempesttMoon), so any of you feel free to add me, and hope to see you in-game :)

Edit: I just realized most of you are Horde, whereas I'm Alli..Oh well lol!

About your edit..

No, we are not mostly horde. We have quite a few members from both factions. Keep in mind, I only post on one toon, like a lot of forum players. Just because I posted on a horde toon does not mean I only play horde.

I have 5 Alliance toons at 100+ on 3 different servers (Vek'Nilash, Stormrage and Proudmoore). On the other hand, I do have 6 Horde toons at 100+ also on 3 different servers (Tanaris, Hyjal and Area-52). You can hardly call me horde only.

I am sure a lot of the posters also play both factions.

I think we are a little heavier in Alliance toons since I've posted this thread, as it seemed to bring in more Alliance players than the last thread. In the end, it will all even out more or less.

There are nice people playing both factions.

That being said, feel free to join or check us out. That goes for everyone else as well. We are looking for more members of either faction. If you are interested, please leave your info in this thread or contact me directly.

Cheers,

Worg

btag : aevur#1712
discord : Nel#1267

I tend to make too many alts when I feel like none of my friends wanna do anything ... which is 90% of the time. Would love a place to chat with people that won't judge me on having a bad day and need to vent. I'm an altoholic, with every class to 110 and even having doubles of some classes.
Bnet: ChitogeBestG#1319
Discord: chitoge#5881

I'm in also need of some more wow friends, I mostly play by myself unless my one friend is on.
Btag is DuvalierRock#1340. I mostly play alone
Sign me up! I just returned after 7 years away.
Sign me up! I just returned after 7 years away.
I'm very interested, although I'll have to do a little research to even find out exactly what Discord is. I've heard of it but that's about it. WoW is definitely better with friends. I started out, about 11 years ago, playing with my two teenage, at the time, children, and a little bit with my two preteens, and really relied on them to be my buffers/comfort zone. As all kids do, they grew up and are all out of the home, living their lives which don't include time for WoW. Now it's time for Mom to either accept just playing alone, find some like-minded friends, or fade off into the Azerothian sunset.

My battletag is Madelyne#1418
Count me as interested.
I've been playing for some time and always solo. However, with Legion I found that I had to use pick up groups (PUG) for the class halls as well as professions. Using PUGs is awful, no teamwork, just complete the task ASAP and leave party.
Looking forward to meeting new people and having discussions.
btag: Troutwig#1498
Discord: Troutwig #5885
10/24/2017 11:14 AMPosted by Madalyne
I'm very interested, although I'll have to do a little research to even find out exactly what Discord is. I've heard of it but that's about it. WoW is definitely better with friends. I started out, about 11 years ago, playing with my two teenage, at the time, children, and a little bit with my two preteens, and really relied on them to be my buffers/comfort zone. As all kids do, they grew up and are all out of the home, living their lives which don't include time for WoW. Now it's time for Mom to either accept just playing alone, find some like-minded friends, or fade off into the Azerothian sunset.

My battletag is Madelyne#1418

You can download Discord directly from their website (add dot com to the name). It's basically a text chat and voice chat, though we mostly use text chat... I've sent you a btag request, let me know if you did not receive or if you need help with Discord.

We're still looking to add more to our community. If anyone is interested, please leave your info in this thread, or contact me directly.

Cheers,

Worg

Hi, my btg is Gig76#1137. I have been back for a couple months and was playing with a friend but she stopped and has a habit of doing this. Now I am back to playing alone, which as we all know stinks. Hopefully will get to know some of you and we can have fun and kick some butt at the same time :)
Question - with the new Social features rolled out by Blizzard, would we consider expanding our little group to a Group through the app? Thoughts?
I would like to join you guys. I sent a friend request to your btag and discord.
How does the Start Voice Chat work in the Blizzard App?

Okay, it said I needed a microphone, obviously, but I could still type text in the chat box.