Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

I'm just here to bump this because it's the kind of thing worth supporting. :)
HI everyone,

I've invited the latest posters previously.

We're growing and still looking for people who want to have fun playing this game in a nice, friendly environment.

Thank you,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
Was thinkin o coming back to wow for the expac and just to lvl a new toon/lvl ma druid ^_^

Would love to join the Discord if your still inviting people!

Wow-Snow#1250
Discord-Snow#5840
This is what I have been looking for. I am about to start a healer of some sort. I am looking for a home and friends to hang out with.

wow -Locust#11835
discord- Death_Locust#1705
this sounds awesome, i havent played in 5 years and just came back and none of my friends play anymore so its not as fun battletag: kelsoburner#1219
I am very interested in a group like this.

My Discord is: Serenity#5762

My Battle Tag is: Serenity#12280
Im looking for people to play with sent you a friend request. Btag Kazooie#1101
I just like the radical concept of having fun when playing games and not taking it too seriously and also not being called slurs for not playing a game gud enough

Lunasty#1499
I've been playing on and off the past few xpacs. My guild died and my friends don't play anymore. Less time and other RL things and all that, but I'm always willing to help people out.

Btag: Nayfinn#1437
Discord: nthpower#1676
I came back for BfA and I had to start with a totaly new Acc so I had to start from scratch. I play Shaman for now and would like to do mythics and raids. I also enjoy leveling alts and never mind tanking and healing dungeons again and again .

I currently have no friends on my lists! I want to welcome new ones.
if you are a new player do not hesitate to ask questions as well.

btag ;Huxley#11976
discord; Huxley#3604
Hey I've been playing on and off since wrath I'm on usually everyday but don't really talk to many people but this seems like a nice group feel free to add me
Btag Quile13#1611
Discord Mokorar#7547
@ work, so commenting on this thread so I can find it while at my personal computer when I get home.
Haven't played seriously since Molten Core. I've played a little of each expansion since, but I play very casually now as I don't have much time to play. Currently leveling up a hunter.

Always interested in friendly, laid back communities. :)

Btag - Arjuna#1570
I just recently came back to WOW, haven't played since Panda. I just started leveling up my toons and would love to join a fun community!

Thanks a bunch

Btag Icarii #1862
Discord Icarii#8538
Haven't played much since wotlk. I really enjoyed healing raids back then and would like to start back, I just need people that realise that I've been gone for a while and may need a bit of time to get back into the groove of healing without being yelled at lol

Feel free to add me
Btag Glittershock#1846
This sounds awesome! Worgbane, thanks for putting this together mate. I sent you a BT friend request.

SavSparrows#1624 is my BT, anyone feel free to add me! I haven't played since Cataclysm and am looking to make some new friends!
Everyone above this post has been invited! If I forgot anyone, please remind me in the thread, or contact me directly.

We're stlll looking for good friends, so feel free to contact me any time in this thread, or friend me on bnet or on Discord and I can invite you to the communities.

Cheers everyone,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
I played from vanilla to Cataclysm, mostly raiding...… came back for a little bit of warlords. Then went silent again. Kids are older now and would like a chill place to hang when I do get to play. I will have to work on this new fancy discord thing. j/k Thanks in advance.

btag: Sigthor#1694
Sounds like a great idea :)

btag: Beast#1411
Just returned after 6+ years. i played solo then, so I’m basically a newbie. This is an awesome idea and I would love to be added. Thanks.

btag fetl101