Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

This is a wonderful idea. I am just getting back into playing again and would love to get back into the game by playing with nice people. I would still consider myself as a newbie and would love to learn a few things to get my characters where they need to be.

I can't wait to meet you guys.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Discord : davidmyster#7307
Btag: davidmyster#1819
Loving this idea, haven't encountered toxicity yet but would love to play with some good people.

Anyhow, hope to hear from you guys soon.

Cheers :)

bnet: reeker91#1447
discord: reeker91#5184
All new posters have been invited...

We're still looking for more, no need to keep playing alone, join us!!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
I am not a new player or returning...been playing way to long :) But I love the idea of this community and would like to be part :) Hope to hear from you all. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Btag: Dornhan#1820
Hi everyone! I started playing WOW right at the end of Cataclysm and played until the beginning of WOD. Played again for a few months towards the end of Legion but the friends I played with left. Decided to come back and try an expansion at the beginning for once so here I am....I have toons on a few servers such as Area 52, Zul'jin, Sargeras, and Stormreaver. Looking for people to play with or a laid back guild, my main is on Area 52.

BT is Riddlius#1752, feel free to add me and drop a line. I'm usually on from 4pm-midnight or so, EST
This post showing up couldn't have come at a better time! Most days I feel like the only solo player in this MMO world. When I look at my friends list... I have 2. My husband and my 18 year old son! I've been playing since Draenor, but I am an introvert!

I am interested in having some friends to play and chat with.

Feel free to add me! I'm usually on from 6pm-11pm CST and any moment I can be on the weekends.

BTag: lisee13#1140
Discord: Huyani#4851
Introvert dude here! This community sounds exactly like the one I need. I can't ever seem to get my friends to stick to one mmo let alone make any friends in game due to me being an introvert. I mostly play Horde on Thrall. Still trying to figure out a class I truly enjoy. Just returned to the game not too long ago after not playing since MoP. I'm sorta a noob as I wasn't ever able to get very far back then so any help would be nice!

BTag: Schigera#1403

Discord: THR Schigera #4629
Spyderizer#2365 BT
Spyderizer#9092 Discord

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea.
BN: emmastoned#1805
D: kairihi#4763
Hello All!

Im an occasional Horde, occasional Alliance player looking for some friendly people to slay beasts and collect loot with.

It's been a love/leave relationship with WoW for me since patch 1.4 or so, but
I've always struggled with group content because of fears of failure, judgement
and general toxicity towards new players.

Just looking to play with some people that like to quest, dungeon and maybe even raid (baby steps) and realize there's an actual person on the other end of those pixels and none of us are perfect.

Anywho. Im available to help where I can. If you find the need for a mediocre druid or paladin, send me a message.

BT: Screwfoot#1833
#Llama1868 , its a pleasure
Hi everyone!

I love the idea of this community and would love to join, feel free to add me

BT: WeirdFishes#11206
Discord: Weirdfishes#8478

Iā€™m new to discord so Iā€™m not sure how everything works lol but I look forward to meeting you all and making some new friends!
Solz#11431

The rogue made it to the water
Battle.net: Cheatenabled#1482
Discord:TragicMagic #3703

Always down to help people out in a dungeon or w/e
wishstorm#1463

I play on Wrymrest-accord but in general just like playing with others and having people to talk to.
Hi! I'm a newish/returning/shy introvert looking for the community you are describing. I play exclusively with my boyfriend because groups and guilds are hard to find and be a part of. So if this thread is still a thing, please reach out!

Btag: DragonPrncss#1947
Discord: DragonPrincess#2991
Hi all,

I started playing end of MoP and came back towards the end of legion (recruited by a friend that stopped playing). Currently on nazgrel which I believe is low pop. I agree whole heartedly that finding friends in this game is a nightmare. I find most people are more interested in what I can do for them rather than any kind of real friendship or are just flat out toxic. I play every day and try to participate in pretty much all content (m+, h/m raids, some pvp)

Druid (resto/boom/feral) & Subtlety Rogue

Btag: rony#11818
Discord: rettrak#5370
Oldman#1814

Sounds great. I have played solo since I started at the beginning of Cataclysm. My son played a little for a while with me but with a new baby he doesn't have the time anymore. Looking forward to meeting new friends and hanging out. Feel free to add me if you want.
Hi everyone,

I've just invited everyone up to this point. Let me know if I missed you !!

We're still looking for more people to add to our community, so feel free to come and check us out... The more, the merrier!!

Have a great weekend,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
Bertzy14#1617

I've never had friends on this game but it would be fun to finally play with some people