Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Started from closed beta and stopped towards the middle of BC. Played with the same 15-20 people during that time and hardly ever pugged so this dungeon finder is completely foreign to me. Guild kinda dissolved one summer since most people in the guild were college students and they all graduated at the same time.

Picked the game back up in June and its been interesting so far. Ran a normal legion dungeon and the group I played with were baffled that I didnt know the mechanics. Its like the concept of a person being new to the game totally blew their minds. This expansion should be interesting.

bnet: Xerusian#1548
Also have come back. Vanilla player who played consistently through Wrath and then off and on since. Looking for friends! Nearly everyone I played with has moved on.

Bnet: lindsdesign#1416
I am 100% brand new to this I just bought a laptop after being a console gamer for so long. I’ve always found this game exciteing to watch on stream and I love MMORPG’s, but I have a problem finding friends as well and don’t know anything about this game other than I think it’s fun, I do research on classes but I honestly could use a good group to play with or friends in general.
been playing since end of vanilla, always solo though. looking for some in game friends to enjoy the content with

greatdivider#1237
I played a few years ago, and I'm back. I'm a super casual player just looking for some nice people to talk & may run some dungeons with.

Bnet: WiseOwl#11629
This is a good idea. I'm just coming back after lapsing a bit into legion (as usual once the grind fatigue sets in) and coming back is always a lonely experience.

Sign me up.

Bnet: Helkyte#1998
Dandy#2110

Would love to join!
MxZeal#5972

Might return to the game (currently Installing) and give BFA a real shot instead of quitting after 1 level when I purchased Legion. Maybe a community might reintroduce me to the game a lot better. In general, I game a lot but will be a complete noob with tons of questions, Thanks. :)
Aloha! I'm a fossil compared to most you, retired, so finally have time to learn to play! I haven't played since Wolk, was a clicker, still learning how to keybind,macros etc. But, I think the learning curve would be shorter if I could impose on some of the veterans. I just recently got the bfa and the boost. After a couple of days of exploring, I have realized that one really needs to have friends to play the content. So, if you think you can help a hip old fossil out please add me. Mahalo
Ogisan#11781
I recently am coming back, been playing on and off for a long while (played since vanilla), but it would be real nice to find people to enjoy and play the game with again! Anyone feel free to add me.

Bnet: Luthien#1103
Discord: Luthien#6311
Feeling the same as most in this thread. Empty friends list, empty btag list those that are on don't really talk.

Most of the reason I played WOW was the people. Came back to try and get something to do while hubby is away for work.

Bnet: Jess#1832
Discord: Kirine#9100
This sounds like a great idea! I have also been playing solo and would like the opportunity to get to play with other awesome people.

Bnet: Sondar#1458
Discord: Sondar#9143
Hoping to play BFA. I would really like to join any group you have going. I just downloaded and created a discord account.

Discord: Strytus#9709
Btag: Strytus#1940
Experiencing the same feelings coming back to the game. Hoping to find a nice, mature, and chill group of people who don't mind playing with others who are re-learning it all. Hope this is the place.

Disc: brx#4904
Bnet: brx#1170
Sounds like an awesome community and would love to join.

Btag: Wagnarok#1594
Disc: Wagnarok#1322
This is a great idea, I actually saw your post a while ago when I was browsing the forums during Legion. I stopped playing for a while though and just came back for BFA. My guild is no longer around so I've just been soloing stuff and doing story line but it would be nice to have people to play with. It seems recently I've only ever been in huge guilds with a million people I didn't know or dead ones.

Btag: Gricar#1399
Discord: RobertotheRobot#3351
macrossjs1#1321 BT
macrossjs#6217 Discord

This thread is awesome. I've been playing WoW since vanilla, stopped at Cata and played for a couple weeks on Dreanor. Just started playing again on BFA and loving fury warrior. I really had a great time with my old guild. So I tried to look them up but most of the members moved on and doing different things in life.

I'm looking for friendly and non judgemental people who don't treat this game as their second job.
Hey guys just came back from about a 6 month break. Have been playing on and off for about 6 years or so. Looking for some people to actually have fun and play the game with. No IRL friends that play anymore. Would love to add some of you.

Please feel free

btag VideoTape#11424
Discord VideoTapeEngineer#9397
Hey could I join the community? Zachlinder#1764
Sounds like a great community! I have issues w/ speaking up myself due to social anxiety.

Discord: Kiuie#4103
Btag: Kiuie#1605