Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

btag: jorateon#1608
discord: palid0r#5825
This looks interesting. Former GM of a casual raiding guild way back when. Guild is technically still intact but aside from a few random people still logging in it seems pretty dead.

I honestly don't know if I will stick around because I'm still trying to determine if I have enough interest to sink regular time back into this old game and possibly purchase the new expansion but it would be nice to have some other people to talk with and/or ask noob questions since my guild chat is pretty much dead. If all that is OK and you want to add me here is my tag info:

btag: Sidartha#11130
Discord: Sidartha#5306
I like everyone else have played off and on. I usually do stuff on my own. Most of my friend's quit playing. Only so much you can do on your own. Just recently came back for BFA. Feel free to add if you like. Wouldn't mind meeting others. Have a few toons on Alliance and Horde.

btag: Bandle#1568
Edit: Discord: Bandles#9257
I'm returning to the game. I played briefly in Legion, but didn't have anyone to game with. Haven't truly played the game since MoP. Looking to start up again for the new expansion, find a guild, find some friends, and find a server to play on.

Discord: Jestjester#2620
I haven't really played since WotLK. I don't play any other games either, and I don't really understand Discord. It seems ... newfangled. Like the young Snappers and not the old FB. Or Friendster. Not like Friendster.
I'm just returning to WoW after a break for about a year, trying to catch up and get ready for BfA...I wouldn't mind some new friends to chat and game with. Send me a bnet request....Myviga#1127...and say hi if you see me online!
Started playing again after the recent free weekend and picked up Legion and BFA for $49. Would like others to help and get help from if needed.

btag: leebo#1232
discord: lee_bo#3702 (just created and not sure I'll use it yet)
returned to the game a week ago and currently lvling a new horde toon (lvl 27 atm). add me if u want to chat / level together. godhand#1783
@Worgbane

I sent you a request on discord. I'm interested as well.
Been out of wow for couple of years thought of messing around on a free trial and seeing how the state of things are. Would love just to play and reminisce about the "good ole wow" and just have some fun to see if I still have the fire to play.

arktos#1614 BTag
garrez#5997 Discord

ps: discord newbie
Looking to play with someone. Either up for doing some Allied Race/New Toon leveling, or might want to try WoW RP on an RP server as well. The game kind of gets a bit boring going all solo.

BTag: Supes#11321
I returned when Legion was about 3/4 done. Last time I played the guild owner (who I thought was a friend) got personally abusive, kicked everyone out and stole the bank. I've joined guilds on my toons (Horde) but only for the perks. I'm shy and a bit disabled making me a little slow in dungeons, which has gotten me kicked. I need dungeons to level leatherworking, engineering and jewelcrafting but am too worried about my skills to try to join a group. Being alone sucks doesn't it?

My BT is Tsali#1517
I installed discord but have no idea how to work it.
I am a returning player as well. I have never really used discord, but I do like the idea of meeting NICE new people. I'd be willing to make some new friends and go from there. I do not claim to be any type of good at this game, just fyi.

btag: MrStrange#1218
I've just invited the most recent posters...

Still looking for any friendly people to join our community !!

Have a great day,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
Sounds like a nice group.

I've just returned after about 3 years. Bought bfa and have been exploring draenor and legion.

Have reached a point where I'd like to to try dungeons again but Im very rusty there so have avoided due to the previously mentioned toxic community. Looking for other rusty people who don't mind stumbling through a dungeon together.

btag: squared99#1859
Enolagae89#1750
Btag

SFC Eno#9189
Discord.
Just came back to the game this morning. Been gone for 2 years. Currently doing the questline for the new elves. I only have 2 IRL friends that play but we dont party up because of faction differences.

Anyone up for some dungeon running?
I would also like to join the Community/Discord, if you would kindly have me.

Btag: Ryuken#11448
Discord: Ryuken#0172
TriciasGift#1802
WoW is my favorite game, but I barley play it due to being solo 95% of the time.
I've always found myself getting better, having more fun while just messing around with my friends. Sadly none of them play WoW. I hope however, I can meet someone here to enjoy BFA with.

Bnet:Sterbin#11111
Discord:Sterbin#6154

Little info about me if you want to know:
I'm an 18 year old dude who just likes to mess around. I don't take anything seriously and pretty much just joke about everything.
Just came back and I wanna play with WoW with people. It's been awhile, but some of my fondest memories playing this game was when I could just go on adventures with friends from in game.

bnet: olrac#11558