Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Looking forward to having some great people to finally play with lol, thanks!

Btag: Uncanny#11893
Discord: Uncanny#0680
I'm the same way, it sucks. I love playing WoW, but sometimes it gets lonely and I can't ever find just nice people to play with or a nice guild with friendly players.

Btag: Surelda3#1398
Discord: liulfr#7707
Trying to get back into WoW, haven't put any serious time in since maybe Lich King, would love to join the community.

Btag: Chocolate#1311
Discord: Soggy#7253
My Main is Venatius and am in Dragonbright I don't have much time to play but love the game when I am playing. It is difficult to find people for raids and quests I would like to do but to not have the knowledge to try them.
Hi everyone,

I've just invited the most recent posters. Still looking for more nice people to chat and play the game with, so feel free to join us.

Also, I've started using the in-game community feature, so look for an invite there as well...

Happy xpac,

Worg

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
07/30/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Arintoral
I am 100% brand new to this I just bought a laptop after being a console gamer for so long. I’ve always found this game exciteing to watch on stream and I love MMORPG’s, but I have a problem finding friends as well and don’t know anything about this game other than I think it’s fun, I do research on classes but I honestly could use a good group to play with or friends in general.

08/17/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Venatius
My Main is Venatius and am in Dragonbright I don't have much time to play but love the game when I am playing. It is difficult to find people for raids and quests I would like to do but to not have the knowledge to try them.

Hi ! Neither of you included your info to contact you, so feel free to contact me and I will invite you...

Worg

Started with vanilla, quit during WotLK right before cata, then came back for a few months at legion. I wanted to get back into it, but worried I missed to much.

Just wanna play with people that won't lose their mind, and just wanna have fun

btag: CaseDefault#1358
discord: scrumtrelesent#5375
Started in BC, and been on/off since WotLK due to not enjoying the changes. Yet, I punish myself as I love my Tauren.

I play BM hunters, since they're the only class spec that can survive Blizz's nerf bat (IMO).

Drak'Thul - Horde <Eternal Disorder>
Blade's Edge - Alliance <The Eternal Order>

BattleTag - BloodRavenGZ#1684
Discord - GrazewoundZeroLow#8097

Feel free to add me. I'll see you ingame.
AnonCHRONOS #1673

My only 120. I have 10 more to level. 1 on Ally side. Looking to get exhaulted with all new factions to get my pathfinder out of the way.

Love running old dungeons/raids for achievements and transmog

Working on Loremaster achievement still brakes were applied when BFA came out lol.

I dont mind helping anyone as long as I’m not in group already.

I don’t mind trying and failing at raids and dungeons it’s all in the learning process.

I play for fun. Progression is nice, yes, but no need to be hostile while doing so. If we fail we fail.

That said, I’m with you OP. Agree 100%

Edit: I play on Argent dawn for horde, Scyers for alliance. My family and friends that I’ve know for years now we all play on AD hordeside. We in guild are all like minded people. Play, and have fun YOUR WAY.

Horde or alliance feel free to add me!
08/17/2018 05:47 PMPosted by Jeev
Started with vanilla, quit during WotLK right before cata, then came back for a few months at legion. I wanted to get back into it, but worried I missed to much.

Just wanna play with people that won't lose their mind, and just wanna have fun

btag: CaseDefault#1358
discord: scrumtrelesent#5375

I did the same as you. I still leveled my characters using my moms computer so I could keep up if I ever wanted to come back. My computer fried and I decided I was playing to much WOW and needed a break anyway lol. Finally broke down and bought a comp during WoD.
I'm kinda new, but I played before in Taiwan server, not reaching max though, just some regular questing. I always love WoW lore so much, and I never got successful bringing my friends to play this game.

It would be nice to have some community that wanted to help new people raid, leveling, progressing. I have a thousands of questions about WoW, how to make heirlooms, jobs, etc, its kinda overwhelming, but in a fun way

So yeah, I want to join your community, hopefully stay chill and never get Toxic
Btag: TECHPRIEST#1653
Discord: TECHPRIEST777#7551
I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and at one time was part of a large guild that had come over from other MMORPG games (Asheron's Call) and we all were a great group to play with. All of them have moved on. I miss that camaraderie that was part of a close knit group where each tried to help the other and were respectful of other's game play styles and time afforded the game.

Today, in the groups I have joined, there is no effort to communicate, and some cases at least one person will be a jerk making the whole effort distasteful. I've avoided groups and PvP because of this. And I know there so much good content out there for raids and dungeons that I have not played but would if I had a good group to play with.

Like lot's of people, real life gets in the way of gaming so I can't always be on but would love to be part of a mature group, that respects others and plays the game to have fun.

So add me to your list of interested people in your community.

Btag: amethystnw#1825
Discord: amethystnw#1684
10/11/2017 02:50 PMPosted by Worgbane
Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone.

Unfortunately, as most of us know, finding nice people has become a bit of an issue due to the toxic behaviour of a very small portion of the player base. Most of us just stay quiet for fear of getting kicked out by those disruptive kids, or insulted, and so on.

This exactly how I feel and I'd like to join.

I haven't played WoW since Cata and I'm considering resubbing.

Btag: Russo#11434
Discord: Russo#5375
Played hard in BC and WotLK, but really haven't made any new friends in game since then due to a lot of reasons already mentioned. Would love to be a part of this group! Anyone who is interested in mythic + and pvp/arena specifically I'm looking for groups!

disc: eclectic#4574
btag: eclectic#11451
The replies to this thread are definitely not what i was expecting and is a nice change from the normal replies you get from trolls.

Btag: Rafiki #1787
Discord: Rafikijackson #4615
Hello,

Thank you for making this thread! I'm a returning player from WotLK era. I was dismayed when I first logged in as there was no one I remember playing with still active in the game. I look forward to joining this group, and getting to play with a group of good people rather than just a good group of people.

Btag: Kage787#1343
Discord: Kage787 #8262
EDIT:
Alright editing my post since Worg himself showed up here.
Join his community both Discord and B-Net.

I deleted the wrong info, but Worg got the info you can refer to.
Check out his B-Net in-game community link below.
Hi everyone,

I've invited all the new posters. Still looking for more people...The more, the merrier!!

No matter how long you've been playing, your level, ilvl, faction, etc... All nice people are welcomed to join.

Have a great day everyone,

Worgbane

Ummm, neither of those are mine...

This is the direct link to my community:

https://blizzard.com/invite/aWeWgUrXY

Worgbane

Ummm, neither of those are mine...

This is the direct link to my community:

https://blizzard.com/invite/aWeWgUrXY

Worgbane

Oh wow, really?
How's that happened?
I joined the Discord through your invite and ended up there.
Probably I should delete the previous post then. You can edit the one with my post to get rid of info there.