Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

I've been playing casually, on and off since the vanilla days.

b.net is V00d00#1261

Don't have discord yet

Feel free to add me b.net though, would love find a some good people to chat with, go through dungeons, raids, and roll into the new expansion with.
I'm usually on doing BGs for fun but I wouldn't mind helping any new/returning players out.

Btag#Narus11944
02/05/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Zarakiazrael
Worgbane friend request cant go through do to your list being full :(

Sorry about that, it is a constant problem. It is easier to reach me through my Discord tag, as their list seems unlimited. Btag list only holds 200 friends.

Worg
btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
This sounds great! I’m an adult player just back to WOW. I’ve really only dabbled in the past because my life and work schedule didn’t leave me much gaming time but my schedule is now more flexible so hoping to really dig in. Would particularly love to have non-toxic folks to run dungeons with and chat with.

BT: Docjoe#1266
Discord: Docjoe#9822
Paradigm#1355

This is a great idea, I look forward to meeting new people and actually participating in a non-toxic community.
Would love to join this. Returning player here. Also new to Discord.
podge#0055
Would like to join also.Just returning after a long break .
Discord x grey x #5083
Howdy folks! I've been playing solo on and off since TBC. Just pre-ordered the new xpac and it looks like it has some stuff I can do now. In my 40's and looking for laid back people to hang out with. Maybe some dungeons? I have a free server transfer so if anyone has a cool realm let me know. I am battletag Stomper#1326
Thanks!
Steve
I'm a returning player. Been gone since about two months or so after the launch of this x-pac. Pretty much played alone for several years off and on. Had a few real life friends that played on and off but none of them play anymore.

I love trying to be helpful to others...although I'll probably need all the help I can get for a while after being gone so long. Anyways...I'll have to get Discord set up cause I've never used it in the past but for now:

Battletag: PolardOOd#1422
Hello!
I am a returning player and I always try to say hello to people but most of them just ignore me. It's been quite frustrating if you just want to talk to someone or just hang around with them. I think this post is perfect for finding people that actually want to talk.
I have 4 character but haven't played in a LONG time lol
My battlenet tag is RipTideJ#1939
My discord username is RipTidej#7345
Returning player, as most here seem to be. Just re-subbed mins ago :). Mainly waiting for classic, but willing to give current wow another go. It takes me a while to warm up to people, and before i start talking much. So i don't talk a whole lot and let my actions speak for themselves, and i am a team player and can get along with just about anyone.
I have many characters spread out through the servers and mainly play horde.
So here's hoping to meet some new friends.

bnet - AidoyBaske#1619
discord - AidoyBaske#0649

ps sent a request in discord to you worgbane
BT: Sterbin#11111
Discord: Sterbin#1624

I've been playing WoW on and off for 6 years, but I recently got into the core gameplay, yet Its always hard to appreciate the game and enjoy it as a solo player, also I can't do guild content due to time differences, so it'd be nice to play with people and enjoy WoW, feel free to add me as I am not serious at all, I'm laid back, I love to talk and I'll be glad to be your drinking companion.
Mainly waiting for classic . . .

Since you're newly back yourself, maybe you would tell me what "waiting for classic" means. Thanks in advance.
02/24/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Gericault
maybe you would tell me what "waiting for classic" means.
They're working on an option to play the original vanilla WoW. No expected release as yet since there's so much to work out, but it'll probably be treated as a separate game rather than just a server option in the existing client.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814264/
While I don't currently have the issues of loneliness as most. I DID have once and I think this thread is a great idea.

I feel sad for those who don't experience a good guild environment and raids where you play with your mates, sing stupid songs and do silly crap during raids while achieving the goals you want.
I have had the worst experience trying to find a guild. Either no one was on or the guild was so big that it was intimidating. So, I made my own.

It's tough trying to PUG Mythics as a Resto. People take the game WAY too seriously sometimes, including myself. I've been trying to reach out for another guild to have a consistent group of good people to run with, but have had no luck. I'm even willing to transfer. It can be very discouraging. It's only recently that I've found a few nice people.

If anyone ever wants someone to go on runs, I have a lot of alts in many different states of leveling. I am more than happy to help anyone with anything.

strrdust#1212
I'm not new but this seems like a fun way to get to know some people and possibly lend a hand so I'll throw my btag into this as well.

I play mostly horde.

I have discord but haven't used it in months. Might use it again in the future, though.

Amber#12462

Don't add me if you don't have a sense of humor or can't take sarcasm well.
Would be nice to meet some great people. Sometimes this game for all thats going on is quite quiet.
I've been a loner most of my WoW days. Solo is fine when leveling, but there comes a point where you just need some companionship. So, I leave and come back, time and time again. But never truly enjoy the depth of the game due to toxic people. I try to do dungeons but always feel like I'm messing up everyone else. I work hard at maximizing my dps and learning what I need to learn. But the fear of upsetting others while I'm trying to learn dungeon content keeps me from enjoying some great parts of this game. Which is what led me to this thread. I enjoy this game so much and I want to do dungeons without feeling so overwhelmed. I basically have an empty friends list and just hoping to find some good people to enjoy this game with. I am on Stormrage US server. I am online quite a bit. My guild is not very active and none have really talked to me much, so I'm just looking for some friends. I do not use bad language, so please don't friend me if you do. It's your choice if you want to, but it's my choice not to and I'd rather be able to play and not have to listen to constant cursing.

BT Crythien#1236
Discord Crythien#3436
BT Andacanaver#1558
Discord andacanaver#4343

anyone can add.