Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Been thinking about coming back.
BT arbelle10#1100
Discord arbelle1#9447
Sent a request but I'm old and still not sure how Discord works exactly.
Feel free to add.
Btag ShadowStorm#1115464
Discord lavender mist#1784
Please add me. There's only so much I can do alone. I was gone for six years and the only things I've really gotten a handle on are transmogs and pet battles. My guild seems nice but they don't run together except for progression raiding, which I have little interest in.

I just want to know I'm not the only socially awkward, shy, lore-geeky secret role-player in all of Arygos.

bt: hahnitree#1429
discord: hahni #5698
Bloodsugar#1550

Not on WoW right now but I will be in about 10 days!
Please add me? btag is Dragonfly #1584
discord: (i think) Oska #4587
I recently am coming back, been playing on and off for a long while, but it would be real nice to find people to enjoy and play the game with again! I play mostly on Horde but I do got a couple of Alliance toons, so, anyone feel free to add me.

btag: beladonnas #1734
discord: beladonnas #2183
My btag is Manic#1502
I dont remember my discord though its Manikku but yeah, if you add me on btag it should alert me on discord if you have it though! id love to join the community.
Im not nearly as well spoken as you are, but ive also been away from WoW for quite some time and need help getting back into it. I would love to have some people to talk with and possibly play with. ive also got a discord (Reapre#1955) if anyone would like to add me.
I am just returning after a hiatus of 5 years haha. My friends list is decimated, with the exception of 2 people, and would love to join the discord, etc as well and meet some hopefully like-minded folks.

Btag: Thewanderer#1773
Discord: Thewanderer#4735

Hope to hear/meet from some of you soon!
I would like to join i'm a returning player my discord: OffWhite#6343
I'd like to join too!
discord: Evelinisa(Eve)#5250
BT: lizander#1940
If you've commented here and haven't recieved an add or invite you can just join directly here: https://discord.gg/BhcYUBy it's the same discord but the name has changed.
What happened to Mr Worgbane?
He's been back in the community for a while now, after taking a needed break for health issues, though the community did stay active !!!
Worg
Sorry about the long delay...

I've just invited everyone that I believe never got an invite to our Discord...

If I've missed you, or someone else reading this is interested in joining us, feel free to contact me directly for an invite.

Thank you,

Worgbane

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655

P.S. We are still looking for more members so feel free to leave your info here, or contact me directly...
Just signed back up today. Looking to join this great group.

my Btag is PampleMousse#11671

welcome all friendly players of either horde or alliance, as i play both
I love this idea. I just sent you a friend request on Discord. :-)

Sylv

P.S. I was a long-time player, high end raider, even an officer for what was a prestigious raid guild. However, health problems forced me to stop, and I left for many years. I'm now returning and finding my former guild has moved to another realm, and I'm relearning everything for what feels like the first time. So please disregard my numbers ... just realized I do NOT look like a noob on paper, but believe me I am.
Heya! I'm returning to the game and came across this thread and I'm glad i did. I always really played WoW alone which sucked cause i just could not find any friendly people to play with. So would be nice to play others or even just talk to other people while playing.
Sent a friend request on discord

bt= Darkcrow#11862
discord = Katzuyo#2163
On discord, I’m Kernowgirl#6712
I have sat here and read alot of the post and you have definitely hit the nail on the head. I quit playing a while back and even gave my gaming tower to my niece. But as of yesterday i have built and ordered my new gaming tower (which is badass in my opinion lol). I have played wow since vanilla days and remember those as being the best times of playing. That was before the toxicity of all these players coming in and wanting everything handed to them. My toon pic shows me as a horde but once my tower gets here and i get wow installed on it I will be going back to alliance and switching to a different server. Just gotta research what servers have guilds accepting returning players for end game. I dont pvp but every so often I am into pve and end game. I would love to find a group to chat with and run dungeons and raids with. You can send me a invite my btag pappatank#1863 but i wont be able to accept it for about another week as my tower wont be here until around the middle of next week. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and finally having someone to do stuff with instead of flying solo like before i quit playing