Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

I'm just looking for others to hang out with. I've missed the majority of Legion and have been back about 2 or so months. I have a handle on most things, but I just miss sometimes being able to hop on and have someone to talk with whether voice or just text.

Bnet: Raisehell#1417
Discord: Raisehell#0416
I am a longtime casual player. A lot of my friends are no longer in the game and guild is dead. The ones that are left play at different hours than I can so I am usually doing solo stuff and I'm sick of the LFG. Looking for like minded players to quest , run dungeons and so on. Please add me if you would like.
Thank you

kimdrissa#1115
Came back after a year or so... Boy am I behind ( and lost) And its getting frustrating figuring this all out on my own. So Im throwing my name in the "hat" too

I have Discord.. but not sure of my ID atm..
but Bnet tag is:
VoodooBytch#1248

annnd after Udating the discord...
VoodooBytch#1177
Hi everyone,

We're still looking for more like-minded people to join our community. If anyone is interested, please post your info in this post as I check it regularly.

If you prefer not to make your info visible to everyone, feel free to contact me by sending a btag friend request or a Discord friend request. You may have better luck with Discord, as my btag list is practically always full.

Hope to see you soon,

Worg
btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655
Returned for Legion after being away for about 6 years. I set it aside after a couple months because the game and the shaman class just changed a lot since the last time I played. The announcement of Classic got me interested in the game again and I have been having some fun playing again after the level scaling patch.

The social experience is still lackluster though, I had one fun run in Scarlet Monastery that reminded me a bit of the old days but after the run everyone just silently dropped group into the ether like they always do now. Finding a good community in game seems to be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Anyway, I'd love to join you folks.

BT: Skythe#11209
Discord: Skythe1908#4013

And a shoutout to any old school Scarlet Crusade players. I was on SC from 2005 till around 2008, decided to start fresh and reroll back on SC for 7.3.5.
I started playing back in 2006, I quit during Mists of Panderia. I came back over this past weekend. All my old friends/guild look to have stopped playing at least until the next expansion. I'm still getting used to all the changes since I'd last played. It would be great to have some people to group up with or at least chit-chat.

Bnet - Leonadar#1519
Discord - Leonadar#8738
Sorry
Thank you very much Zalledara :-)

Worg
Hey there, I have just returned from quite a long break. I would be very interested in hanging out with people that have similar interests of grouping and cooperative play. Kainne#1185, I look forward to seeing some of you in game. I am Horde and Alliance, although my Horde toons are a little bigger if that is of concern.

Thanks
Just saying not everyone are jerks out there. I'll delete it for you.
returning player, play pretty casually

bnet: TinyPants #1572
discord: bobbypanda #1153
01/30/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Zalledara
Sorry

01/31/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Zalledara
Just saying not everyone are jerks out there. I'll delete it for you.

Thank you Zalledara, much appreciated :-)

Worg
Hello all. I returned a few months ago and have been playing with another friend. We'd love to find a few more to chat and play with. Feel free to add, thanks :)

EvilKitten#11784
This is perfect ! i lvl 71 and still new to the game just came back a few days ago from a year break but i recently fell in love with this game. an i never knew how to make friends online with games, ever since halo 2 on xbox when i was a kid i never knew how to make friends (online) this is awesome !

spookyalien#11993
Returning player here! Been looking for months for some folks to play with, been doing all by myself, it's getting pretty boring! Feel free to add me!

BTAG: Gobbi#1434
I'm decently geared and i don't mind carrying peeps on Mythic+ or Antorus or whatever you need, just looking for good people to chat with and have some fun!
Got an alt who needs lvling? I'm the guy!

Summary: I got gear and have done current PvE content alone but i'm looking for people to chat and i don't mind carrying at all.
Been trying to find some good peeps to hang/play with, or even to just talk to. Glad to see this

Pillow#1306 BT
Pillow#7443 Disc
Returning Player been looking for something like this. Id love to join your community.

Zara#1448
Vegasaan29#1159

Just coming back as well from a several year hiatus.

Also looking to play with some friends!!
Worgbane friend request cant go through do to your list being full :(
Returning player here. This is basically a fresh new account but I'm a vanilla veteran who spent all day installing the game on launch day in 2004 and played all the way up through late TBC. Came back briefly for cataclysm's launch but quit a couple months later. I'm now back again, mainly because I'm excited for Classic WoW's release but I figured I'd get legion and play it in the mean time. Used a boost on this character and I'm pretty much lost when it comes to all the changes in the game and all the content being that I've come into this expansion at the end of it's life cycle. All the content is being thrown at me at once and I have no idea where to really start. I've joined a guild but haven't really done anything with them yet. I've only been actively playing again for like a week or so now. I've mostly just quested solo on my own and I haven't even run a single dungeon or anything because I've been hesitant to run dungeon via lfd.

I'm in my 30s now, not a teenager like I was when vanilla came out. I'm looking for chill people to chat with, get guidance from, etc. I like being able to hang out and chat in voice with other like minded people so I'll throw my name in the hat and I'd love to hop on discord and chat.

My b.net is - KFieLd#11428

My discord is - KFieLd#7396

Feel free to add me. I'm about as laid back as can be and have no patience for drama or toxic attitudes.