Should we have wow token too?

I don’t even remember what I said to you, I only remember camping you years ago on Maelstrom.

It could lower the costs for flasks? If a token is $15 and goes for what 1500g? Could put more gold into the server and people can afford items? Or it could sky rocket the prices.

china has wow tokens
they recently banned over a hundred thousand botters in china
and theres probably over a million more of them in china
all it’d do is reduce the profits of the botters, but not by enough to make more than maybe 20% of them go away; they’d still be a ridiculously-large problem

also, you can use retail wow tokens to buy game time for classic, which is probably how a ton of these bots are bring funded
these people probably also bot in retail too so they can buy wow tokens and dont pay a single cent on their subs aside from the initial 15 bucks for the first month

1 Like

Well we know that blizzard will not do anything that will lose them money. I’m just suggesting the least bad solution that Blizzard would even consider to replace this ridiculous instance cap.

Sure, I’d love to be able to fund five months of game time with an afternoon of work.

1 Like

It’s effectively already here. Get a wow token, trade gold for classic gold/via a middleman. The only thing blizzard would need to do is cut out the middleman.

Please no.

That is such a lazy solution to bots. The concept of classic not being pay to win is crucial to vanilla and I don’t think many would welcome that change.

yeah sure let’s do this too why not

already nearly 200g again on Fairbanks

You would be remembering wrong, especially since you mentioned camping my “Marshal Tauren” in that other thread. You claiming to camp anyone, when flying mounts exist, is laughable. Oh, let’s not forget potions to deepholm, or invis potions, or even bubble hearth.

I must have rustled your jimmies pretty bad, for you to remember my name all these years later,and lie about camping me, lmfao. I have no clue who you are, and I bet that enrages you even further.

China banned 120k BOTS even with the WoW Token
Retail is filled of bots even with the WoW Token (https://youtu.be/J1pQd7YNHLc?t=32)

But yeah yeah, WoW Token sure greatly help lol.
It only help the lazy players to buy golds instead of having to farm & create inflation

No, I remember you being a Marshal dueling outside of IF when you were in Lost Legion. I remember camping you clearly because that was the moment I realized just how bad some of those rank 12+ players from Vanilla were.

Camping a paladin, in a game where bubble hearth exists, sure thing buddy. On top of flying mounts, and invis pots/deepholm. You are a liar, and you should feel bad.

I’m not a liar, but that’s okay buddy. I could pull out my old PC and dig through my screenshots and probably find something. I’m almost positive this was in Cataclysm and Bubble hearth wasn’t possible at that time.

I don’t even remember what I said to upset you so much.

Go ahead and dig them up, because it never happened.

Also, I’m not upset, but you sure were last time you talked with me on the forums. You were so mad, that you wrote offensive posts that were deleted.

Dude, is it really that hard to believe that someone whose highest arena rating was 1750 was camped by someone who can go on a new class in arena and win 100 games in a row (on a rogue, I can log on and you can see my total of 133 games ever played) all the way to 2300 rating?

Lol, I never cared about arena, and hardly played after vanilla, that’s why your fake story is so astounding.

Like I said, potions to deepholm. It was impossible to camp somebody in cata. Also, I was Tauren for maybe a week at most, as I went to play other games, like the Star Wars mmo.

I think we were leveling in Hyjal or something.

:man_shrugging:

Nvm it was 146 games ever played, probably could have went to 2700 or so but I hate arena and this was just to shush the trash talking forums up:

https://i.imgur.com/5PtrZRL.png

Not sure why you are comparing a Cata Rogue in 2s (the bracket that awards no titles), to a Ret Paladin, but whatever floats your boat.

I did get 2200 in RBGs around this time (Alliance side), and did get like 1970ish in 3s arena doing 3dps, but unfortunately the website no longer shows exactly what rating you stopped at if it didn’t meet the threshold for the achievement. I would have gotten higher, but got bored, and SWTOR had just came out.

I could go on all morning back and forth, but I have to get some work done, lol.

Rather have Tokens than limit my play to a few hours a day.