Should we ask for a buff version of BWL in Phase 3?

Considering what has been discussed on this topic: Where are the patch notes about the 1.12 nerfs? , and many other ones, about patch changes and how easy MC/ONY are in comparison to original vanilla (due to class buffs and itemization).

Should we ask for a slight buff to BWL? We have a few months (perhaps weeks) before its ever released.

5 Likes

Nah let me hit the loot piñata with less than 30 people like I do in Mc so I can grind bgs more often.

8 Likes

sadly blizz won’t do it, and people will faceroll BWL
but let them be happy for now because non of those who think that 60 is easy! will be able to kill any boss in Naxx.

And when they do?

Anub’rekhan has 1.5 million HP and Locust Swarm doesn’t activate until 90 seconds into the fight. Magmadar has 880k HP and has been killed in 32 seconds.

When we have two additional raid tiers worth of gear (BWL and AQ40), what do you think is going to happen to that pitiful 1.5 million HP pool?

14 Likes

I mean you can ask, but they have already stated they wouldn’t be retuning anything.

6 Likes

Edit: right now people PUG MC and clear it without organized groups or setup, but for naxx boss’s that won’t happen!
i didn’t talk about All players! i only talked regarding those normal players who claim that game was easy so go record me your personal kill for magmadar within 32seconds then come back.

the top guilds who does records are on different league, u should never count anything based on them! or if so? then i have to say that Every single expansion and patch was so easy! because someone full clear the mythic in day or two of release.
“the majority of players decide if game is easy or hard, Not the no lifer Elites people” this is why the %progress/active players exist

1 Like

No. You shouldn’t ask for creature stats to be changed unless those stats are not the same as they were in vanilla.

If you really want difficulty, there are tons of ways to make the game harder. If you want as much accuracy as possible, there’s only one option. Classic satisfies the latter. The former is always in your control.

2 Likes

ohh ohh I know I know

Remember that Vanilla isn’t about conforming to 2019 esports raid simulation.

It’s about making it what it was like in 2004/5.

I’ll wait and see what BWL looks like for the average player. MC and ONY were incredibly easier by 1.12 than they had been earlier in the game.

Even so, better to leave it as accessible as it should be. It’s not here to keep raiders entertained.

2 Likes

You can ask…but you won’t get it.

3 Likes

We won’t get a buffed BWL, and we don’t need it. Molten Core is still hard for its appropriate audience: 40 uncoordinated raiders who have little real experience with the place at level 60. And this is actually the case for the majority of pugs.

MC is fine. BWL will be fine.

10 Likes

Sure if we can also get some class balance fixes as well.

1 Like

The content’s been out for 15 years and those who are gonna faceroll it probably been practicing BWL on private servers and whatnot.

We’re all good at MMOs, now, and have familiarized ourselves with WoW’s PvE side.

That being said, for a more awesome WoW, we should look forward to Classic+/WoW+.

1 Like

Guild banks > retuning.

2 Likes

Considering they won’t even release real AV, I doubt they are open to making changes like this.

Most likely we will get 1.12 all the way through, then BC, then WOTLK, then maaaaybe re-designed or expanded “retro” MMO content from Blizzard.

1 Like

I never click videos but i was compelled too. Fits petfectly for 90 percent of the threads. :hugs:

They were always easy, people geared/played like crap and mechanics like Deep Breath and Wrath of Ragnaros were “difficult” for the average raider.

BWL doesn’t need a buff.

The fact that so many Naxx bosses wait to do their “oh crap” thing until somewhere between 75-105 seconds into the fight, yet only have a tiny fraction of additional health compared to Ragnaros… and Mages will be Fire and Warriors/Rogues will have AQ40/BWL weapons…

/giggle

2 Likes

#nochanges

How do i delete someone else’s post

3 Likes