Should we all quit?

Because he thought he was a pvper on 98% one sided pvp server…

Hehe…

Lol, ya, pitiful joke those realms are

WoW start to finish has been mostly millennials.

2004/2005 was high school to late college for most of us.

should we quit ? Yes we should. Service is terrible. Will we quit? No.

You first, friend.

If only half the people quit the queue will be gone. No need for everyone to go.

I don’t think millennials and Millenarianist cults are the same bud. :wink:

It’s all the same group.

I don’t think those heaven’s gates folks were millennials. :wink:

Everyone who takes a transfer is going to be pissed if the queues magically fix themselves on launch like they did in tbc classic. It seems like we did the exact same thing about a year ago. I swear blizz is just building hype for wrath.

Queue be gone if the logged everyone out that was on Follow.
Just a thought.

they could have servers with literally 50k players on them if they wanted to, but that would cost money and they would need to give a crap about classic…which they mostly don’t.

I am going to be honest with you right now, ok? If I had a que time like you do and it is bothering me as much as it is bothering you, mentally, taking a break is the best option for you. You could always try another server with no que, such as Pagle. But I do understand, like 100%, how you are feeling. This was an issue back in retail and I remember it being stressful. I am not trying to troll you in any way. Your mental state is what matters. I don’t care what Blizz says or does with my response to you, but personally, you are what matters. If this game does not please you at this time, I would take a break. Your character isn’t going anywhere.

i havent had a single queue yet.
leave grob

I’m in the exact same boat here. I’ve mostly avoided queue times since they started by logging on early and getting my play the in very early in the day. Except today where I got in played for 2 hours then dc’ed and reconnected 10 SECONDS later and got thrown to the beginning of queue again just to wait two hours to get in from a disconnect. I’m really wondering why I’m still giving them my measly 15 bucks it’s not even fun anymore and just pisses me off to no end

I don’t even try logging in anymore. I know what I will see.

ok bye, can I have your stuff?

PVP players are the f’ing worst. So glad you suffer. I’m on the largest PVE server in the US and have never had a queue. Ha ha. PLEASE QUIT! The only shortcoming of this game is the community–and killing off PVP dickbags would be an amazing start. :smiley:

We should but we won’t

I mean to be fair, that’s why we have pvp servers and care bear servers. So we can each play as we like.