Should we all quit?

hard to justify paying money for this, hate to say but i might have to stop. Queues are insane and feel really frusterated as it seems like a manufactured problem that I cant play the game. I have been on Grobb since day 1 and I get its busy (never been an issue) but to offer transfers of non RP realms- and to totally over transfer people to the point of 10-12k queues lasting 3-4 hours long seems straight up wrong. then to offer me to move from MY HOME realm (since day 1 release btw) to some dead/stupid unbalance realm non rp without anyone, because some random people wanted to play on a “big” server.
sucks cus i was excited for lich king, guess il save my 15 a month plus whatever else for the next year though :frowning:

55 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat as you - server and all. Fully agree

17 Likes

It’s honestly just sad how many times does blizzard need to make the same mistakes

15 Likes

lets all quit en mass
i already did
your turn!

14 Likes

11k Q’s (server consolidated) :kissing_heart: kiss from blizz

3 Likes

Well they did introduced Layers, and failed to implement server locks and added Paid server transfers during Vanilla Classic that CREATED THIS PROBLEM in the first place.

so there is that.

10 Likes

The irony is, they could have locked servers during name reservations much sooner (they didn’t) , and after launch (they didn’t)

They just keep reacting too late (if at all).

Totally Blizz’s fault, and as paying customers we shouldn’t have to fix their problem.

11 Likes

Yup, but now… if they were to break up the mega servers into organized sections based on Friends lists, associated accounts, and guilds.

how would you react to that?

It is the only actionable and practical / effective solution to the problem.

why you may be asking?

Because the people taking the low hanging fruit and moving off servers are also the same people who’re more likely to quit resulting in dead servers reverting us right back to TBC Classic numbers where the same thing took place.

Quitters gonna quit, and grass is greener players gonna dip, its what they do.

The only thing you can do is break up the healthy populations of long term active players into more reasonably sized active servers followed by disabling paid transfers forever.

Do you think this would fly? I do think it would work, but how popular would that be? Would it be a bridge too far?

3 Likes

So when blizzard starts forcing people off the mega servers, what’re you guys gonna complain about then?

7 Likes

I’ve already cancelled my account.

I can’t play, I took the free transfer and now I’m camped 24/7 by horde on Sulfuras.

This is a horrible joke. All blizzard had to do was keep it like it was, and we’d be fine.

Time to mass cancel accounts everyone, that might send a message.

11 Likes

Why didn’t you got to a PVE server?

1 Like

Bene refugees could storm Sulfuras in a couple hours and put those nasty horde in their place. It’s only like 60/40 now from reports.

1 Like

Oof.

3 Likes

Yeah it would have been nice to know Sulfuras was horde dominated completely before the transfer. But I’ve never played on a PVE server before.

1 Like

You guys are gonna ruin another server again eh?

From what I was told about bene back in Vanilla Classic it was a reasonably balanced and very fun PVP server that had a fun and interesting community…

Then the plague of locust came and destroyed everything.

6 Likes

Who is “you guys “? And how does balancing out a PvP realm constitute ruining it? I’ve been on Atiesh from day one, didn’t join the mega server crowd wrecking PvP server balance. Just pointing out Sulfuras is almost balanced already due to transfers, travel in packs…

Yeah, bene alliance are a plague, they ruin almost every bg im in if more than half the team is bene. They’re almost always toxic and at the bottom of the board.

4 Likes

Bene use to be nice… it’s loaded full of alliance refugee scum!

2 Likes

Free transfers are only to two servers and both are PvP.

2 Likes

“Blizzard isn’t doing anything!1111111!!!”

Yeah because they can’t. You all did it to yourself playing on mega servers. Server capacity is not infinite, if anything blizzard should have capped it at like 12k, but then it would be “I can’t play with my friends why does Blizzard hate me”

Can’t win.

4 Likes