Should TBC be a fresh start?

The cake is a lie. I would say you are selfish for wanting direct transfers. It would mean low levels suffer because you don’t want to be inconvenienced.

1 Like

Um no…because we did not start from scratch in the original.

We won’t take your guns.

People starting the game for the first time would have to level the same way everyone else did!!! The Horror!!! Why is it fair to make the majority relevel all their alts and main a second time? People interested in TBC have the same opportunity as everyone else to level now.

That being said, I’m not opposed to a few, fresh TBC for people late to the party.

The varying opinions on this is pretty funny lol

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: I think of it like it’s its own game. Completely separate from Classic just like the standard game. So, I vote for clean slate, for all, if interested in playing a TBC Server.

3 Likes

TBC doesn’t have enough content, It would be worse then classic.

TBC was probably the pinnacle of priest healing. At least through Wotlk

Copy character into preset lvl 60 greens, set amount of gold and same type of mount you earned on your classic 60.

Leavin your 60 on classic server.

That way nobody can take a ton of items and gold to ruin the market and nobody has op gear to ruin/skip first raids.

I don’t want to lvl 1-60 again, been there done that and I want tbc for 60-70 content.

That would completely devalue any gear you gain in classic. Also wouldn’t really make sense to take the gear away when it’s still available to anyone willing to simply run the dungeons again. Pretty sure that idea is a non-starter

If blizzard announced this well in advance, the people who will go to tbc will just unsub until tbc because there will be no more reason to gear in classic or farm anything

Wait you guys play classic to gear for tbc?

I’m suggesting keeping your classic toon and transferring a copy of your toon to a tbc server with preset gear/bank.

So you can still play classic server with the gear you have gotten.

For a lot of people, TBC will give them a continued carrot to keep chasing even after the first Naxx clear. Without that, I think a lot of people will start quitting rapidly after Naxx because their just isnt much motivation to keep gearing at that point unless you’re one of the lucky 1 in 40 going for Atiesh or something…

I can imagine, if this was what people’s only goals are.

1 Like

The marketing droids would have a solution for that. $25 paid boost to level 58 with greens for those who want to skip the leveling process and jump directly into BC remastered asap. :rofl:

For raiders, that’s winning the game.

That begs the Question, what is “winning” the Game? Just gearing one Character, on one Class, on one Faction?

I’m not saying it’s what I would do, or what I wish people would do. But realistically, it is going to happen

I’m still agreeing with you, that that’s how it would be. If those were the only goals, they set for themselves.

Great idea! Why didn’t I think of that!