Should PUGS fight Premades?

and premade vs pug happens all the time for those running pugs its NOT great they get games that are challenging (trying to win vs coordinated players) and games that are against pugs so they have a CHANCE at winning its a stupid thing

how about dont tell me how to live my life

Yeah thatā€™s fine. Just prop a pencil on your W key or something to prevent the AFK kick and just donā€™t res. However you want to do it man, the point is to deny them content and honor.

The meta isnā€™t Blizzardā€™s responsibility. Trying to control it is a mistake as weā€™ve seen with the AV changes.

If thereā€™s more pre-mades in Classic then so be it. There are loads of differences with the meta from what vanilla was. That is not a good reason to change something.

I beat pre-mades playing with just a few guildies. Donā€™t tell me itā€™s not possible.

as you said
you are playing with guildies
what about the people who are solo queing?
those people sit in long ques to lose to people that just run around with 9 other players

1 Like

Tough. Find friends to play with or accept your fate. Vanilla was never meant to be a solo game.

Gotcha, so the game should just be less fun. Seems like thatā€™s the way Blizzard went too.

1 Like

that is the exact problem
i want to play by MYSELF
if i want to play with friends i will do raids
i shouldnt be denied wins because i choose not to play with guildies and play in premades

Classic Community: Multiboxing is bad because it gives players an unfair group advantage over solo players.

Also Classic Community: Premades are fine. Git gud.

5 Likes

Like I said, tough. Your win percentage will be significantly lower solo queueing WSG and AB. Thatā€™s vanilla. It encourages you to play with others that way.

No, just rank players and groups and matchmake them. Thereā€™s a ton of good research out there and practical examples on how to do this.

1 Like

Noooo Iā€™ll never make r14 without my easy wins! I shouldnā€™t have to put effort - everyone else should have to put effort!

1 Like

im not bad!
youre bad!
learn to play premades noob!
rank 10 mentality

3 Likes

Yeah, what ever would happen if rank 14 actually took skill in PVP rather than a ton of free time and a good knowledge of how to exploit the system?

5 Likes

This is a more general reply Lease but I wanted to quote you.

Thatā€™s my concern and why I post in these threads even though I finished ranking awhile ago (but I do still have a few ranking guildies who premade). AV for horde was forced solo queuing and it was terrible not being able to group with PVP friends anymore. AV + solo world PVP (as all world PVP friends were unsynced with your AV games) was the only good HPH. Horde rankers were literally competing with 24/7 bots for rank.

The idea sometimes posted about giving premades more honor than pugs is good. However, the pugs who post here seem to HATE that idea as they seem to just want easy gear, even though they claim they want fun. Concerns from guild and ā€œfriendā€ premades that are not as optimized are completely ignored by those who only want to solo queue with strangers.

I actually think the horde premade queue would go down for a while if this happened at the start of the week and the pugs would be waiting longer for games. Queue time not really the point though.

2 Likes

What Iā€™m reading here is:

ā€œDonā€™t make it harder for me, let me make it harder for others. I shouldnā€™t have to put in more effort to fight more skilled players. I should be able to farm pubbies for easy honor so I can get R14 in a 15 year old MMO. It wouldnā€™t be fair if I got the same h/h fighting other premades as pubbies fighting pubbies. Thatā€™s not fair because itā€™s not like Iā€™m queueing up for PvP!ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ll quote the guy above you:

ā€œThe idea sometimes posted about giving premades more honor than pugs is good. However, the pugs who post here seem to HATE that idea as they seem to just want easy gear, even though they claim they want fun. Concerns from guild and ā€œfriendā€ premades that are not as optimized are completely ignored by those who only want to solo queue with strangers.ā€

I donā€™t WANT anything. I have what I want. It is you who think you deserve to win in a team vs team game without even making your own team.

I couldnā€™t agree more BLIZZ FIX PLEASE!!! Itā€™s ruining our game to sit in ghost form 80% of the games !!!

2 Likes

A pug team is still a team. Pug fighting pugs is the equivalent of premades fighting premades. The only people opposed to it are people who just want easy wins rolling pugs.

Your hypocrisy is you donā€™t actually want pugs forming their own teams because you donā€™t want to fight other premades.

7 Likes