Should PUGS fight Premades?

With the popularity of classic holding steady and the amount of people playing the Battlegrounds ive found the fun being sucked away when I try to Pug a BG and hit well organized premade after premade and the norm being that the Horde just dont Rez and refuse to fight. This is just stupid and pointless, Lets have premades vs Premades and Pugs Fight Pugs. This change was implemented at some stage and It needs to happen again, This is a change worth having.

27 Likes

I 100% agree, but most people here will not.

8 Likes

have you considered perhaps that you could solve your own probelm by making friends, finding a guild, and playing a team based mp game as a team?

3 Likes

You can still play with your friends if they implement premades vs premades btw

11 Likes

It is getting pretty bad in AB/WSG as its mostly against a premade. I feel something might be done to help, but unsure of what exactly. Would be a bit unfair to always make it premade vs premade, but maybe some kind of system where premades will be matched with premades more often. Or have something like non-premade gets bonus honor/rep when matched with a premade to try to balance.

4 Likes

I do when enough of us get on, but that isnt the issue i was referring to

1 Like

Not sure why you’re against this change. Isn’t it a win/win for everyone? You can keep playing with your friends and pugs are happy?

Orrr oh wait let me guess, you won’t be able to stomp pugs and dodge other premades anymore lul

27 Likes

because if premades cant destroy pugs its not fun for them boohoo

16 Likes

SHOULD PUGS FIGHT PREMADES?

No. There should be matchmaking which tries to match people and groups of equal strength to each other.

But it’s moot, it won’t happen.

9 Likes

i’m against any change. i do not trust blizzard not to ruin the bg system. and i dont think we should cater to people that cannot understand that this is the product, refuse to solve their own problem, and they should take it or leave it.

Should pugs raid BWL? Or should they play a solo, easier version of BWL for the same rewards?

2 Likes

yes :rofl: :baby_bottle: :rofl: :baby_bottle: :baby_bottle:

1 Like

You’re against any change, yet you support layers hmmm :thinking: :thinking:
Blizzard already made the AV premade change, enjoy your premades while you can :slight_smile:

6 Likes

in wow 2.0 no

but we have classic, so it is what it is…

I highly recommend PVPing later in the week if you absolutely cant premade.

Be in the right spec too, respeccing sucks but dont complain about losing in ab/wsg when you are specced fury…

Why should we? Blizzard has already made changes to other areas of the game. Why not this one too?

No, there should be a series of more difficult raids to challenge them. The same goes for PVP.

They won’t admit it, but that is the real reason a lot of people don’t want this change to happen.

15 Likes

Too late.

If it were up to me, I would cap premades at 5 and make sure both teams are mirrored in regards to premades.

3 Likes

it would probably increase que times even more but the payout of actually being a pug would be much larger

3 Likes