Should Jaina be held accountable for war crimes for her murderous purge of innocent Blood Elves in Dalaran?

Which also led into BfA and now into Shadowlands.

The Alliance could have prevented the fracturing of the cosmic order if they had just rolled their eyes at the “let him stand trial in Pandaria” thing and just killed Garrosh right then and there (much like we had killed everyone else in the raid.)

The funny thing? It would have actually saved time? Because all we did was delay Thrall killing Garrosh by… a few months? At the end of the WoD Nagrand story arc it was basically “Nope. We can’t let this army kill Garrosh. Nope. Yrel can’t be allowed to kill Garrosh. We CERTAINLY can’t let the player who swiped his credit card to buy the expansion kill him. We need a cut scene! Go get Thrall!”

Sounds like racial profiling.

Jaina taking notes from Garithos.

Isn’t that the Horde way? One person to rule them all and everyone else to blinding follow them.

1 Like

Or deductive reasoning? Who else in a city of mages would have the capacity to steal a magical artifact guarded by arcane protections? There’s racial profiling and then there’s rational suspicion.

Contrast that with High Marshal Garithos who hated ALL elves, and didn’t stop there. He basically had no use for anyone that wasn’t human.

Imprisoning by membership in a political party could be argued to be an infringement of civil rights (which probably don’t exist in Azeroth) but it isn’t racial profiling.

I say yes Jaina should be held accountable for what she did in Dalaran and for her attack on Dazar’alor too.

There is another disgusting side to this.
The only time this event was really brought up “recently” was during BfA while the player had to murder the Bloodelves that wanted Jaina to be held accountable.

Wrong. BfA stated clearly it was canon and Jaina killed Belfes in the Alliance version too (at the very least guards that were not hostile to her).

Winners don’t get held to account.

Besides, I was the one who attacked Dazar’alor and purged the Blood Elves. I’d do it again too. Come at me.

the trolls started it.

what you see in game is not canon. she only killed those that resisted.

Yall keep going on, but the devs already said youre wrong.

Have you been reading my posts? I’m all about the horde and alliance sharing guilt equally, lol

THIS

ELSAGRETHANOS 2.0.

she did not cause crimes in purging Dalaran no matter if they were good reasons, it is still tolerable.

until Dazar’lor and the alliance arrived together 5 ge … I say 5 nations of kul’tiras so that with a snap it threatens all wakan … I say Zandalar and kill half of that population.

Think that it was not innocent people, think that it was the bad guys…? no … It was only Zandalar and as it was not an allied race, it only sheltered the horde.

That is why she murders her just like Sylvanas who goes unpunished, apart from being blonde, and apart from having a glove that looks like a certain purple villain are reasons that Blizzard did wrong to support a character that was the reason why BfA is the worst…

And with a song similar to Let it go from Frozen in which are does not force to empathize and sadden his agony for what he lost his military base, I do not think it is enough and it is the worst animation of Warbringers that does not reveal anything of what show the characters, rather than make you a drunken song.

That is why Jaina would have liked to be more the innocent character that I lead all humans in Warcraft 3, because I am not interested as a human show errors that in the end for the convenience of the script is forgiven.

Someone’s Markov Bot went rampant

I’m sure BfA is non canon a swell. As much as we would like it. :slight_smile:

And then they put it back in BfA. :slight_smile:

It was the sunreavers’ fault. Jaina had kept dalaran neutral up until that point, but they betrayed that neutrality by helping the horde use the portal to get into darnassus. Jaina’s intent was to expel them from Dalaran, arrest them if they refused and killed them if they fought. Why should they have been allowed to openly support the horde without consequence?

Yes, she should be punished. I get mad every time blizzard forces me to help her.

I think I remember reading about a person that committed a purge in real life. He was a leader of a country and told every member of a certain race that they had to leave. When they failed, or refused to leave, they were executed, or worse. History didn’t look favorably on that monster. Why are we forced to run around a fantasy version of him?

because the history it’s another thing.

And she with your the convenience of the script, she is…

ELSAGRETHANOS 2.0

I mean, where’s the lie?

1 Like

did the leaders of that race try to plot against the leader of that country?