Should GDKP be banned now?

No Im claiming your definition of pay to win is such a low standard that almost all multiplayer games would be considered pay to win.

I’ll put it in maybe a way that is easier for you to understand. I can start playing the game on a new account tomorrow, on a new server, go buy a bunch of wow tokens, and purchase any item I want from a gdkp, regardless of how long the other players have been in game. I can use my real life dollars to purchase items. Is it really that hard to grasp?

So then do it as an experiment, buy a bunch of tokens and purchase the flare that didnt drop. Id be interested to see that

On the otherhand I can join a pug right now and /roll and win the same item for free.

Not seeing your advantage here.

So by your logic mystery loot boxes in other games that have RNG involved aren’t pay to win?

Yeah, do you think a character running ms/is is going to gear up quicker than a character buying as much gold as they want and using GDKPs to get their gear?

That doesn’t make any sense… GDKP’s CREATE the value for gold, in addition to everything else… Even if gold had no alternate value, it’d still have value BECAUSE of GDKPS

People who are doing MS>OS have just as much chance to gear up faster than they do in a GDKP. People will be 5k GS in a MS>OS guild run much faster than they will in a GDKP raid.

Gross amount of gold bought or average amount of gold bought per player? I’m sure the gross amount of gold bought was greater when the pop was 12 million but I’m also sure the average amount of gold bought per player is greater in classic. Blizzard was much more vigilant in looking for gold buyers in the original game and the punishments were much more severe. There was a very real fear of getting banned for gold buying in the original game that deterred a lot of players.

You are either delusional or being intentionally ignorant because you love those payouts so much haha.

You ever done a GDKP?

I have, as a carry, and seeing the fresh geared toons come in and purchase every item they want spending over 100k gold when there only competition can’t bid anywhere near the amounts they can. Let’s say that guy miraculously farmed all that gold himself, that’s not p2w, but now, anyone can “legally” purchase that amount of gold and purchase all that gear WITH REAL LIFE MONEY.

Got the loot history to prove it?

Do you have any proof to prove anything youve said?

Players cheated by making gold and players cheated when they bought the gold.

Blizz didn’t break the TOS, players did.

I do yeah, I got 3.5 years of GDKP loot histories that show that a GDKP I was apart of never saw an item go for 100k. I also have 3.5 years of loot histories that show GDKPs Ive been apart of that average a payout pool of 4.5-5.5k.

1 Like

Ok cool, show me them then.

Whats your discord?

Post them here, I would rather not communicate with you on discord.

Im not gonna flood the forum with pictures of loot histories.

The ability to skip the roll. If an item drops one can be in a raid where a random roll determines who gets it or the amount of credit card swiping one is willing to do determines who gets the item.