Should GDKP be banned now?

The distribution of loot seems to be just fine. There have been hardly any stories of ninja looting. The HRs, SRs, MS>OS, MS>OS+1 and GDKPs seem to be operating without any complaints of corruption, bias, etc. Because you dont agree with something doesnt make it toxic.

HR and gdkps beg to differ

They are fine. GDKPs do not ninja, the loot gets distributed the exact way its advertised to, same as HR. If you dont like the loot system just dont join those groups, it doesnt make those loot systems toxic.

as advertised isn’t an excuse…

It is when you sign up for something.

Your dislike for something doesnt inherently make it toxic.

yes like indentured servitude. you agreed. np

you get your morals from fox news?

Are you stating that an opinion about a loot system can determine someones morals? Did you get your feelings from Woke parades?

yes, and what your saying isn’t even true . i’ve seen plenty of sketchy stuff. Trying to steal cuts is very common.

and again saying someone agreed isn’t validation that what you’re doing is right or moral. That’s absurd!

there isnt a real way to ban GDKP without really affecting how trading works in WoW. What aspect is bannable?

exactly. If players played by the original rules and didnt RMT we wouldnt have this conversation about tokens at all.

What is easy about finding and stopping buyers and sells for an in game currency? that is simply ignorant to believe they havnt tried other methods in the games 20 year history. Since the start there has been TOS breaking ways to gain advantages which Blizzard has been combating. Do you really believe that a company wouldnt put time or effort into looking at multiple aspects or solutions and having multiple meetings on each discussion pros and cons of each. If you believe its as simple as “wait they making money we can simply make that money” then you are simply ignorant.

on the scale of wow what examples are there? In many smaller games its much easier as the means are simple to catch. With larger games its a continuous cat and mouse game of finding new ways and creating new accounts and stealing accounts to go around to make money.

Here is one of the key aspects. How much is too much? Are they paying X amount of manual labor to go through logs all day every day to find people who may or may not have purchased gold and those selling it. How do you 100% confirm they purchased the gold? What if they simply giving it to a streamer? Are we banning first and asking questions later? how many should Blizzard hire to manually review these logs? How long does it take to review a single log for a player? we have no idea the amount of work it takes to find these TOS rule breakers.

so many see goobtubers videos and blindly believe what they say even though its 100% just for clicks and may not even believe that and just play into the crowd :scream: :scream: :scream: U WOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT BLIZZ DID NOW :scream: :scream: :scream:

The best and easiest way to get rid of gdkp is to institute personal loot.

1 Like

It worked so well in retail. Oh nevermind it was removed.

PL was the worst system blizzard ever created. I’d rather FFA that loot like diabo 2 than be held to PL

2 Likes

Personal loot only works for LFR. Blizzard tried personal loot and blizzard later admitted it was a mistake.

1 Like

Personal Loot in Raids.

Enjoy.

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

“Gdkp would be the perfect loot system if RMT wasn’t a thing!” Dumbest take of all. RMT is always going to be a thing, especially with current day blizz. And the only thing gdkp has done has accelerated gold buying and selling tenfold by increasing the value of gold by so much more. Noone cares that you think gdkp is the perfect system because you absolutely refuse to do anything in game without a guaranteed shiny at the end of every run, your loot system has destroyed classic since release.

2 Likes

Why? The only thing personal loot does is remove the ability of raid leader to give the loot to who they chose. Personal loot works exactly like the roll loot system. It just removes the ability to trade. You saying that you hate personal loot without a single reason is typical of what most forum posters do. “I hate something.” Why? “I dont kmow buy my favorite streamer said it was bad”.

I dont like personal loot because it wouldnt allow gdkps. I want gdkps. That is why i dony like personal loot. If i wanted to just rely on a roll, then i would be ok with personal loot. Its basically the same.

Personal loot destroys wanted needed loot and created unnecessary waste that is detrimental to progression and overall raid health.

It’s the worst system they every created and belongs in LFR and has no place anywhere else

They tried that already.

Went over about as well as week old sushi.

Nice try though.

Keep em’ coming, I’m enjoying the humor if nothing else.

1 Like

What a moron. This is the dumbest take i have yet to see. Im sure if i looked at other posts fromthis person i could find worse. If you are going to make silly comments at least know what you are talking about. Gdkp does NOT guarantee that you will walk away with a nice shiney at the end. Here is another tool running his mouth about something he doesnt even understand.

Gdkp is the perfect loot system and any scenario that you can bring up will fail if you objectively compare. But you cant because you have already shown that you have no idea how gdkps even work. Let me guess, your favorite streamer said they were bad. Lmao.

it actually doesn’t, because more loot drops to compensate for the fact it cannot be traded.

personal loot is a lot better than the plague of gdkps and gold buying from bots

Of all the loot systems out there personal loot is the worst one.

1 Like