Should GDKP be banned now?

Nah, my definition is standard. Yours is basically that nothing is pay to win, even if you can spend real life dollars for items in game then it’s still not pay to win.

Would you agree that leatherworking is p2w?

If you spent real life money to level it and acquire items. Then yes it is. If you did it without spending real life currency, then it is not. The pay element of pay to win indicates you spent real life dollars on it. It’s really pretty simple to grasp.

So then leatherworking is pay to win, got it.

LOL this guy

WoW has been pay to win since day 1 in 2004 I guess :no_good_woman:

basically.

At this point with even modest BG runs to 70 to 80 a player will honor cap by 80.

This gets Hatefull 5 set. BG some more after…full deadly fill ins and some furious if worth it to them.

there is little need to even get the crafted mail/leather really. Armour upgrades you can quest spam to cover if you don’t have a lw. Its not like the stamina boosts are omfg powerful either. You get these to maybe make 3 shots deaths take 4 lol.

Thanks for admitting what a coward hypocritical move this is. Even if you aren’t smart enough to realize.

1 Like

Pay to win is a hard concept to grasp. You will get there one day young one.

You’re the one who is laughable. If I decide my level 80 needs a bis that requires lw to wear and I buy gold to buy leather to level it up, and I never go out into the world to skin a single animal nor do I farm for the gold or sell items on the AH to earn it, it would be a form of p2win. If it’s not one of many ways to pay to win then we need another term to describe the use of outside dollars to gain in game advantages.

Coming from someone who waterred it down I would prefer not to subscribe to your concepts.

So what are you winning by paying to level up your profession?

Grow up child. Blizz tells you not to cheat constantly and you require authority to do the right thing.

You are paying dollars to get and wear a high value hard to get item. It’s not very different than simply buying it from an in game store. You are paying dollars to win that item.

Actually it’s not, those benefits have to be things that are only available reasonably through RL money. Which nothing in WoW qualifies for and in that I’m including everything in the retail store.

So are you paying to win since you’re paying a subscription and can do stuff that trial accounts cant?

How many years have you been paying to win?

Is it hard having conversations in your head all the time that have nothing to do with the person you’re talking to?

That’s fine if you want to put your faith in that definition. I don’t really care to discuss the precise definition of a phrase that is so new that it doesn’t as yet have a precise definition. But if we’re discussing how the use of dollars to buy in game currency can affect game play either negatively or positively pay to win as you define it is too narrow to be a useful term in that discussion.

Your definition is not absolute. As I said it’s a new phrase that hasn’t yet settled down into a precise definition. You can find numerous articles that use a broader definition for the phrase pay to win.

https ://www.makeuseof.com/what-is-pay-to-win-in-video-games/

It’s funny that your definition of pay to win is literally if it benefits yourself then it’s not pay to win :joy::joy::joy:

Nah man, you been paying to win since forever apparently.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

• Blizzard put it in the TOS not to cheat.
  • Blizzard banned buyers.
  • Blizzard banned sellers.
  • Players still cheat.

They are not obligated to do the same thing and expect you cheaters to stop cheating. They are not insane, they are a business and decided to profit off your desire to cheat.

Keep convincing yourself that gdkp isn’t pay to win so you can keep enjoying those payouts.