Shortage of Ony Heads

LOL! I like you, you’re funny!

Yea I still can get head on this and my mage plus im.leveling my 3rd 60 so I’ll be able to buff 3 times eventually hell on this and mage I’d prolly hold it for months since caster gear is crap off only head

oh yeah? Well it’s too late for that, you’ve already caused so many disturbances that this doesn’t even matter anymore.

By 1.12 it was.
Actually it got nerfed to this point before 1.12 i think.

Pretty sure that is players causing them and not him, unless you happen to have a screenie of him in game personally castigating players for stuff?

Ergo, a number of game changes implemented to modify player behavior. This isn’t 1.12 AV.

Yes, but none of which actually changed the game, it still plays the same.
Big Difference

Really? I invite you to chat with the PVP’rs and get their calm, unbiased insights.

You know that the buff is completely unnecessary for clearing current raid content right?

2 Likes

Poor thing, Blizzard’s intended game behavior doesn’t support your speed runs so insist that the best solution is to just remove the behavior. :cry: :cry:

1 Like

They can say what they like, the game play did not change a single bit

Ho boy. PepeLaugh.

It’s not like you NEED the buff stop being bad

2 Likes

It’s fun to theorize things like this Shard, but it’s pretty uncool to compare Kaivax to someone with a mental disability. I will be praying for you.

what then are the options available to those who are held hostage by 1 guild who screws over the rest of the server?

On my server we have 1 guild who raids 1 hour ealier than the entire rest of the server. every raid day they login 6 hours early to pop a reserve head, then login 30 minutes before their raid and pop a head just for their guild.

now every guild on the server requires their raiders to login an hour early to raid to get their head buff, then logout and wait 1-3 hours for their raid to start. this causes all sorts of issues, from feeling like you couldn’t play the game, to people needing to rush home from work, to people never having the buffs ever because they can’t.

we can’t stop this guild from reserving, except to login 13+ hours early, and block them from reserving, after which they throw a tantrum and pop the head 2 hours early so nobody can have it.

our only option is to reset the NPC so that the server can get the buffs and nobody feels like they have to build their entire schedule around 1 guild.

“Nonetheless, any change to WoW Classic has to be very carefully considered”

Have they really though, because every change you guys have made has been as short sighted and legitimately as terrible as possible. It’s like you literally made the worst possible choices on every decision node to give us as bad an experience as possible. I mean honestly you should just hire someone as a consultant to prevent you from making awful decisions since clearly no one at the company has the foresight to do so.

Remove the ability to reset seems more reasonable, since no one wants easy accessible buffs. cough Black Lotus cough

1 Like

Oof, “everyone” is a bit hyperbolic, don’t you think? Not everyone is closed off to changes…

Does it really take that long for y’all to figure this out? Every hardcore guild is doing it because y’all sucked at server populations. Just remove the cooldown on the buff.

Now with ZG incoming:

DM North -> Darkmoon Faire -> Felwood for songflower -> ZG buff -> Stormwind for head buff then log off and not be able to play your main until raid.

And don’t forget to not get TOO many buffs (or enchants, or food buffs, or be in the wrong stance, or god forbid get a renew from a priest) so your REALLY VALUABLE buffs don’t get knocked off due to buff cap.

I remember back in vanilla that you folks had to redo how buffs from food and potions worked, because they all stacked. I believe the WoW devs at the time said specifically “the number of buffs players had access to was breaking the game”. In the spirit of this: pretty please, sugar on top, main spec roll, will keep subbed indefinitely - have world buffs remove themselves on entering a raid instance.

1 Like